Struggling for a consistent formation...

Guymeister

Reaction score
Well, after conquering FM 09, I now FM 10. I have started with AC Milan, and have uploaded 2 formations from here. The first being POTG, which is a 4-4-2 diamond. We are getting results, I was top of the league, but all my wins were against the smaller teams. And the wins were only 1-0 etc. Put us against big teams, and we are being played off the park. Lat 2 games, I only managed a point a piece against Catania and Bologna! Not happy. So, tried a 4-3-2-1 attack and still no success. Getting a bit frustrated now.....

Any ideas guys? :S

hi am willing to share my man united formation if you want to try it out with ac Milan let me know how it works am in my 2nd year and 1st year won every think except premier league gutted but give it ago if it works for you i post it up as a file

View attachment 45256

View attachment 45257

this formation Evan tho its man united Ive beat real Madrid arsenal Chelsea inter in champions league so try it out
PS can you show a picture on Ur current ac Milan team

Last edited:
Cheers mate. Much appreciated. I feel that with the squad I have, we should be beating the likes of Catania etc comfortably. Do I download it?

if you wish i will post it up but for now look in the pics and copy every think i done

as you can tell it is converted but works on fm10

you can try my tactic pack (the link is below) if you like mate :D

Top man. Cheers for this. Cheers to both of ya. Now I am guessin these are to be downloaded and put in the tactics folder like the others? Also...I uploaded a skin etc. Will this only work on a "new game"?

Yes download it to Ur tactic folder to try mine just use the screen shots and best of luck

Last edited: