struggling fulham

02stubby

Reaction score
im managing a stuggling fulham side and no matter what i do i cant seem to get a good run.
i bought mokoena and carrick in the summer.
please help someone in desperate need.:| :| :|

Firstly, what's the problem? No goals or a leaky defence?

Pack the defence, whack 5 players at the back to try sure it up....fiddle with formations and get a good DMC.

At home id play a 4-4-2 at fast pace, attacking, down both flanks and pressing all over. Set defenders and a defensive midfielders mentality to defensive tho to cover counter attacks.
Away id play 4-1-4-1 with the defensive midfielder covering the defence. Use counter attack with direct passing and use the target man option with whichever forward best fits the bill

Find a tactic you work well with and stick to it! works for me every time! im nearly promoted to the premiership with Leyton Orient and i've got Njazi Kuqi and Nikola Zigic up front hes CLASS! Zigic is 6ft 8 heading 20 finishing 20 and jumping 19 :D

i did a great game with fulham, finished 5th, 4th and currently 3rd in my 3rd season and progressed from champs league group stage.

all ive done is bring in a few youngsters, play 4-4-2 and make sure you make malbranque and boa morte on the wings attack and make it pacey

bouba diop in the centre is great, try to get a fast attackin midfielder alongside diop.

the defence was alright for me, i brought in a scottish defender (cant remember his name right now) from hibs or hearts for a few 100k and then with a decent finish in my 1st season, balance went up and chairman called for higher profiles so i brought in d'allesandro and fred who get me loads of goals then bought in a better Cb and its all going well :)

Play 4-4-2 diamond but have a strong DMC and make sure your AMC can set up them goals and can score from long range. Oh and play collins john. he bangs in the goals!