Struggling get my tactic familiarized on low league (Level 11 England)

keanurefresh

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to improve it?
I already use Team Cohesion VERY HIGH and Match Prep : MATCH TACTIC on 8 PRE-SEASON match,
but and now I'm on my 15 league matches, but still not fluid.

That's just the way it is I'm afraid. I mostly play Level 8/9 and my tactic rarely ever gets fluid. Part of that is because the players are Amateur or Semi-Pro and don't train very often. Another reason is that players move clubs a lot more often at that level. I'm always having my players poached mid-season by other clubs which means signing a new player which reduces the tactical familiarity. At the end of every season there is also always a lot of change. At higher leagues its generally a rule that you don't sign more than 4 or 5 players per season but that's not always realistic in the real lower leagues. Two other important reasons are the poor quality of your coaches and, of course, the poor quality of your players. Poor coaches means poor training and poor players means they don't pick things up as quickly or as well.

The only answer I can give to your problem is to keep your tactic as simple as is absolutely possible. Really ask yourself if every instruction is absolutely necessary. Ask yourself if your formation and roles are helping your team or making demands on them that they can't deliver on. At that level I would say more than four TI's is asking for trouble. I'd also be very careful about giving players extra duties. Pick your roles with care.

A lot of advice I've read about lower league management is that really tactics go out of the window to a large extent. Pace is vital and you probably shouldn't expect to keep clean sheets. I don't think its exactly realistic but that seems to be the general wisdom.

That's just the way it is I'm afraid. I mostly play Level 8/9 and my tactic rarely ever gets fluid. Part of that is because the players are Amateur or Semi-Pro and don't train very often. Another reason is that players move clubs a lot more often at that level. I'm always having my players poached mid-season by other clubs which means signing a new player which reduces the tactical familiarity. At the end of every season there is also always a lot of change. At higher leagues its generally a rule that you don't sign more than 4 or 5 players per season but that's not always realistic in the real lower leagues. Two other important reasons are the poor quality of your coaches and, of course, the poor quality of your players. Poor coaches means poor training and poor players means they don't pick things up as quickly or as well.

The only answer I can give to your problem is to keep your tactic as simple as is absolutely possible. Really ask yourself if every instruction is absolutely necessary. Ask yourself if your formation and roles are helping your team or making demands on them that they can't deliver on. At that level I would say more than four TI's is asking for trouble. I'd also be very careful about giving players extra duties. Pick your roles with care.

A lot of advice I've read about lower league management is that really tactics go out of the window to a large extent. Pace is vital and you probably shouldn't expect to keep clean sheets. I don't think its exactly realistic but that seems to be the general wisdom.

Well, that is actually make sense

amateur player + poor coach + player moving in-out of my teams = bad recipes for fluid tactic