Struggling to get a parent club!

lukejudd

Reaction score
Im in my 7th season now as woking manager. i am in league one and still my board will not find me a parent club! am i doing anything wrong, i have been playing FM 2008 till this year and it was always very easy to get a parent club on that one. i have made numerous board requests but they always come back to me after agreeing to find one saying that they do not see the benefit or they could not find a parent club. its very annoying! any ideas?? cheers

Ive found that if you can argue the point with them if they flat out reject it - there is an option for you to basically say "im not happy - I thought we shared the same goals for the club" as Ive been at Woking for two years (back to back promotions) they reconsider and agree.

Not finding clubs may have been an issue resolved by a patch as I have no trouble now (got Chelsea as a parent club) but I did notice this when I first started playing FM011. Have you got the latest patches?

I totally agree. Before the 11.2 patch I got no affiliations, even though I asked a number of times. Even twice they accepted but couldn't find a club in the end. Now they accept and I somehow feel they'll actually give me a feeder time this time :)

im playing with version 11.2.1.. is that the latest patch?? im playing it on steam so i just get the updates automaticly. i hvae been playing this save game before the latest update, so that could be my problem. cheers.