Norwich just got relegated so I'm not surprised that their players are demanding to leave.

Liverpool in real life Battered Spurs 3-0 and have lost almost every other week to weaker sides.

Player power is a real big part of football now and Miles himself said it's a factor you need to Manage in FM15.

I don't think these are bugs, your man-management is just not good enough. More and more managers get sacked because of dressing room revolts.

I don't know why we keep having to explain this: Shots on target, possession, Clear cut chances,e ct are absolutely pointless and should be completely ignored because GOALS are the only statistic that actually matters and has a tangible value in a game of football.

Well, if you look in real life, the only player who publicly forced a move was Leroy Fer. The whole squad hasn't demanded to move to the press each week. I've done all I can with the options available, and tried each different option on each different player. They just keep saying they wont let it drop. 5 players demand I except offers from clubs, even though bids haven't come in!!

I'm not saying just coz I outplay teams and lose, it's unrealistic (which it is a bit) but the fact that pretty much every single game, 1 and only shot on target is a winner for the opposition, I NEVER get that go my way. You also don't see that happen either.

100% agree with you.

Thank you. I'm not just throwing my toys out of the pram. I can't get any enjoyment out of all my teams losing nearly all games no matter how well I play or what personnel or tactics I use. I just wanted to know if it was a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong. Coz, I've tried so many different things.

This is why I always play FM a year later. I just started playing FM 14 last month and you have a fully patched and working game, tons of mods, tons of tactics, FMRTE/Genie Scout all ready, etc. plus you can get it for around 10-15 bucks during Steam sale.

Versus:

FM15 has tons of bugs, no mods, no graphics, no updated rosters, no skin packs, no tactics, no fleshed-out ME, no FMRTE/Genie Scout, full price on Steam, etc.

You play FM15 now and two months later you'll have to re-start basically because all your tactics will no longer be effective with the new ME. Then once you fix your old tactic to adapt to the new ME, guess what -- another 2-3 months and a new ME will come out making your current revised tactic no longer usable!

Last edited:
If the stats have no impact or reflection in the game, dont put them in.

If that's what what you think I've said then you've missed the point. These statistics are useful for analysis, critical evaluation and problem solving. You used them to figure out why you lost. You have to interpret the figures and use them to tell you the story behind the score line.

I've constructed tactics centered around completely shutting out the opponent and scoring maybe 1 or 2 on the counter. All the shots, ccc, possession was in the opponents favor but they counted for nothing since my plan was the give that to them anyway and try scrape wins on the counter.

You play FM15 now and two months later you'll have to re-start basically because all your tactics will no longer be effective with the new ME. Then once you fix your old tactic to adapt to the new ME, guess what -- another 2-3 months and a new ME will come out making your current revised tactic no longer usable!

This is only true for when your tactic is based around exploiting the ME rather than exploiting weaknesses in the opposition. I had to do very little tinkering with my tactic in FM14 after each update because I focused on each team individually. Weather you realize you're doing it or not, your tactic becoming broken after an update usually means they fixed the exploit you unknowingly found

If that's what what you think I've said then you've missed the point. These statistics are useful for analysis, critical evaluation and problem solving. You used them to figure out why you lost. You have to interpret the figures and use them to tell you the story behind the score line.

I've constructed tactics centered around completely shutting out the opponent and scoring maybe 1 or 2 on the counter. All the shots, ccc, possession was in the opponents favor but they counted for nothing since my plan was the give that to them anyway and try scrape wins on the counter.

Those stats are pointless and should be completely ignored, is a direct quote. I get your point, but tatical analysis and how your team is playing for the 90mins is exactly what they are they for. They shouldnt be ignored, they let you know if the plan you are aiming for (either keeping the ball or not and launching the counter) is working or not. You should have included the 2nd point above in the first post. :)

but yeah. i'm with you, i'm liking the new set-up now i'm all familiar with the UI etc, i think some of the improvments are great. pity i'm just getting a crash dump at the min :( :( :(

Roll on Friday.. Fm & new ps4 being delivered ! :)

Those stats are pointless and should be completely ignored, is a direct quote. I get your point, but tatical analysis and how your team is playing for the 90mins is exactly what they are they for. They shouldnt be ignored, they let you know if the plan you are aiming for (either keeping the ball or not and launching the counter) is working or not. You should have included the 2nd point above in the first post. :)

but yeah. i'm with you, i'm liking the new set-up now i'm all familiar with the UI etc, i think some of the improvments are great. pity i'm just getting a crash dump at the min :( :( :(

Roll on Friday.. Fm & new ps4 being delivered ! :)

Aye, the second point might have really helped out in explaining what I mean :p

I'm the same pretty much every year, it took me about 3-6 months to get into 13, 14 took me about a month or so and i never really played 09.

I'm sort of glad I didn't pre-order.. I'm having the most enjoyable fm14 save I've ever had so why not complete another season or two until Friday :p

i bought the beta, completely agree with SebastienRO the beta is verging on unplayable (even for a eta it is bad) and i hate the new UI.
So im just carrying on with FM14, into 2036 now and still going strong! :D

This is only true for when your tactic is based around exploiting the ME rather than exploiting weaknesses in the opposition. I had to do very little tinkering with my tactic in FM14 after each update because I focused on each team individually. Weather you realize you're doing it or not, your tactic becoming broken after an update usually means they fixed the exploit you unknowingly found

Yes, also completely agree with you here. I have a long term save going to 2036 which i have used main tactics. BUT NEVER ONCE HAVE I HAD TO CHANGE A TACTIC BECAUSE OF THE MATCH ENGINE. (deliberate caps). and this is because i create tactics for my team to play well not to try and exploit some weird bugs in ME.
All these people moaning about tactics not working because the ME has been improved, well i say to you lot, you're not playing to game to it's full potential so don't moan.
Rant over

FM15 has tons of bugs, no mods, no graphics, no updated rosters, no skin packs, no tactics, no fleshed-out ME, no FMRTE/Genie Scout, full price on Steam, etc.

A few bugs, yes, but personally I actually make bug reports, helping SI in creating a better game that you'll eventually enjoy - a year from now.

No mods because it's still in beta. Friday is full release, and you'll probably see mods out already in a week from now.

No graphics or skin packs? I'm using graphics from FM 14, works like a charm. Skin packs are also already available, and again, a week from now the workshop will be flooded with them.

Funny you should complain about roster updates, considering you're playing FM 14 which only has January transfer updates. FM 15 has the summer transfer updates. But again, this is what the workshop is for.

No tactics? I don't even know what that means. You're free to make your own tactic, that's basically what half the game is about.

Fleshed-out ME? Of course not, it's beta. How many beta games are bugless and won't be improved upon? None.

FMRTE and Genie Scout is basically cheating, but it's single player so everyone is free to play the game their way. Genie Scout for FM 15 is already out, and it won't be long until RTE is as well.

That full price on Steam is €30. That's twice what you're claiming is cheap - for a year-old game.

Uhm, no? I've always started long-term saves in the beta, and not once have I had to restart. Tactics don't suddenly become ineffective, unless all you're doing is making tactics based on ME flaws. But I guess that's hard to understand for someone who obviously only uses plug-and-play tactics others have made.

Thank you. I'm not just throwing my toys out of the pram. I can't get any enjoyment out of all my teams losing nearly all games no matter how well I play or what personnel or tactics I use. I just wanted to know if it was a bug, or if I'm doing something wrong. Coz, I've tried so many different things.

It's not about what you are doing. The BETA version is unplayable. Win or Lose, it just doesnt have the right feeling with that many bugs that affect the final score. I wait the 7th of November for the final release, until then i just avoid the game. I played for like 50 hours and then i couldnt take it any more. Hope the final release will be a succes.

It's not unplayable at all?

I have came across a few bugs, Which have already been reported and being worked on by SI?

Apart from that, The game is fine..And I am having loads of fun? So its really not unplayable.

I love how you've invested 50 hours of your week into this game and still say it's unplayable.

And i love your cheap sarcasm. If a game full of bugs that completly affect the outcome of EVERY GAME is PLAYABLE for you, that go play it. It's just like jerking and saying it's ***. I dont see any point of defending this, since even SI officials that are on SI Forums say it's full of bugs. After the update today, the game is more than fine. I like the updates SI released. Are you getting paid to be so ridiculous ?

And i love your cheap sarcasm. If a game full of bugs that completly affect the outcome of EVERY GAME is PLAYABLE for you, that go play it. It's just like jerking and saying it's ***. I dont see any point of defending this, since even SI officials that are on SI Forums say it's full of bugs. After the update today, the game is more than fine. I like the updates SI released. Are you getting paid to be so ridiculous ?

And you don't seem to realize that complaining that a BETA has bugs is a mute point.
It's like asking for your dinner before they've made it and then complaining that there's nothing on the plate.

You may not see the point in defending it but you clearly don't mind attacking it. I think this years FM is a work of art with a few kinks to sort out so I won't stand there while someone gives a BETA criticisms clearly aimed at a full release title. I've been involved in BETA testing, my Brother is a games developer and I've played some truly horrible BETAs (even ALPHAs) so trust me, this BETA is an absolute dream to play.

It's a BETA. I've said the word 'BETA' six times here so that you would hopefully stop treating it like a full game. It's meant to be broken and there are meant to be bugs because it's not finished!

You signed up to be a BETA tester by per-ordering the game!!!!!!!! You need to put up with the bugs and report each and every one of them so that SI have an inexhaustible list of things they can work on and fix so that they can make a game worth paying for. if you don't want to be a BETA tester, don't pre-order/buy/play it until the 7th!!!!!!!!!

But if you don't agree with me an insist on treating this like a full game, fair enough, continue your insistent whining but at least do it in the correct place: FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

Last edited:
And you don't seem to realize that complaining that a BETA has bugs is a mute point.
It's like asking for your dinner before they've made it and then complaining that there's nothing on the plate.

You may not see the point in defending it but you clearly don't mind attacking it. I think this years FM is a work of art with a few kinks to sort out so I won't stand there while someone gives a BETA criticisms clearly aimed at a full release title. I've been involved in BETA testing, my Brother is a games developer and I've played some truly horrible BETAs (even ALPHAs) so trust me, this BETA is an absolute dream to play.

It's a BETA. I've said the word 'BETA' six times here so that you would hopefully stop treating it like a full game. It's meant to be broken and there are meant to be bugs because it's not finished!

You signed up to be a BETA tester by per-ordering the game!!!!!!!! You need to put up with the bugs and report each and every one of them so that SI have an inexhaustible list of things they can work on and fix so that they can make a game worth paying for. if you don't want to be a BETA tester, don't pre-order/buy/play it until the 7th!!!!!!!!!

But if you don't agree with me an insist on treating this like a full game, fair enough, continue your insistent whining but at least do it in the correct place: FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

If you havent read my posts from the begining stop writing pointless s**t. I wasnt complaining about the BETA. I was just saying it's unplayable which is a real fact. I have mthe right to express my opinion and mine was that the BETA was not playable. Not whining, not crying, just making a fair statement. WTF is that so dificult to understand ?

If you havent read my posts from the begining stop writing pointless s**t. I wasnt complaining about the BETA. I was just saying it's unplayable which is a real fact. I have mthe right to express my opinion and mine was that the BETA was not playable. Not whining, not crying, just making a fair statement. WTF is that so dificult to understand ?

Your last 15 posts have been giving out about the BETA. I've seen your name pop up everywhere giving out about the BETA, you're ignoring the post topic just so you can give out about the BETA. You even came into my story and said "it's so **** bugged."

I know the BETA is frustrating but it is not unplayable. I've seen countless people (myself included) have a great weeks worth of entertainment as we explore this new look FM. If you've not enjoyed it, we have a specially designed forum for expressing your opinion: FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

I guys. Someone mentioned that after updating it, it seems better? How do you update? Do I have to uninstall and re-install? Or is there a little download patch I need to find?

I guys. Someone mentioned that after updating it, it seems better? How do you update? Do I have to uninstall and re-install? Or is there a little download patch I need to find?

Restart the game. Steam should automatically detect and update.