Struggling to make change from FM 2010 to 2011

Wallace

Reaction score
Hey ppl! This is my first thread, so please go easy on me lol! I've been playing Football Manager since the first release and even Champ when it was developed by those guys from Si games. Now my problem is that I simply cant get into FM 2011 which is a pain coz I love the game. With any new game there has to be some adjustment I know coz they are always trying to make the game better. Unfortunaly I cant even get a season started, can any of you guys here help me? Please give me idea's on how I could rekindle my love for Football Manager! Thanx for reading!

Try venturing of into a country you've never managed before, find some new players, etc.. Or give yourself a challenge with Blackpool, I don't know many people who have kept them up.

Try venturing of into a country you've never managed before, find some new players, etc.. Or give yourself a challenge with Blackpool, I don't know many people who have kept them up.
Yeah I could give what you were sayin a go. I might be good to build a high reputation as a manager in some obscure country and try and land a job at a big club.