sara1988uk

Reaction score
Currently just started my 4th season as chelsea manager...never had a problem before but now my strikers are struggling to find the net.

i play a 4-2-3-1 formation and in my squad i have Lukaku(who was a beast last season), morata and javier hernandez who i bought this transfer window for hardly anything..

Any ideas on what i could do to increase goal scoring? as in most games so far ive had over 20 shots on goal either failing to score or just scraping one goal a game..

Ive been having the same problem on this years FM especially with this formation. What you could do is play with three different tactics and alternate between them every 2-3 games. The opponents won't know what t expect and maybe you can deploy a front two to support each other instead of a lone striker. Been working so far for me.

yeah ill give that a try thanks,hopefully itll get them scoring again...what tactics do you use on your save?

Switching up the roles might work, too. From where are you shooting? If your players are shooting from far outside the box, there might be something wrong with the movement of players/passing of the ball.