Struggling with arsenal.

• Thread starter Thread starter dannycope
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 2K
you should sell van persie and buy oscar cardozo from benfica. he is goal machine. Definitely buy sakho one of the best defenders in game and buy balotelli or pato. they are both good.

click on the person you want to tutor. then click player interaction and there should be an option to tutor him.

im in 3rd year with arsenal, and i am literally unbeatable, lost 1 game in the league in 2 n half years. sold gallas (10mill) eboue(15mill) song (18mill) rosicky (10mill) van persie (17mill) eduardo(18mill) and few others, they all went to either man city or ac milan.
signed fazio, sebastien frey, asenjo, mata, defour (becomes amazing) van der vaart (he gets transfer listed after 1st season) richards (33mill) bojan (38 mill) ekicki, monzon and few others, but they r the main 1s of my team.

keep clichy n sagna as your fullbacks, they become amazing. train up denilson he becomes awesome, same with nasri.

just trust the formation that u start with, try use walcott as much as possible, play him as either a wide striker, or attacking right mid, he becomes amazing.

i bought srna, arshavin, zhirkov, veloso and moutinho (backup for fabregas) with my new game i just started 2day. I've been playing Vela first team and he's already amazing, 2 goals against man u and Porto. Hes scored 5 in 4 apps. Great start to the season.

im in 3rd year with arsenal, and i am literally unbeatable, lost 1 game in the league in 2 n half years. sold gallas (10mill) eboue(15mill) song (18mill) rosicky (10mill) van persie (17mill) eduardo(18mill) and few others, they all went to either man city or ac milan.
signed fazio, sebastien frey, asenjo, mata, defour (becomes amazing) van der vaart (he gets transfer listed after 1st season) richards (33mill) bojan (38 mill) ekicki, monzon and few others, but they r the main 1s of my team.

keep clichy n sagna as your fullbacks, they become amazing. train up denilson he becomes awesome, same with nasri.

just trust the formation that u start with, try use walcott as much as possible, play him as either a wide striker, or attacking right mid, he becomes amazing.

you sold van persie in what year? 17m thats terrible :| ive never sold him but i put an asking price for van persie of 45m and barcelona and real madrid came in for him but i still turned it down lol.

i do agree with the sagna and clichy they are immense together, Ive seen theads about buying lahm for arsenal and etc. i dont really see the point clichy and sagna are quality!

Last edited:
i bought srna 17 million, Veloso 8 Mill, Zhirkov 12 mill, Arshavin 10.5 mill, moutinho 10 mill. I started with 50 mill and sold bendtner for 10 mill, i also bought gignac for 3 mill. I played Vela first team straight away and he's scored 5 goals in 4 appearances. 2 goals against porto and 2 against man u, and 1 against portsmouth. I'm only 4th in the league because of my leaky defence. I hope to sell Gallas and either sign Mexes or Pepe.

With my arsenal i just signed toulalan to partner cesc..... sorted.

dont sell bendtner, dont sell vela - they become really good.

i sold in 1st season bendtner-20m, denilson-20m, silvestre-5m, diaby-25m, rosicky-18m, eduardo-27m, song-15m and van persie-29m. i bought sakho for 9m, richards 21m, cardozo 9.5m,santon 5m, moutinho 15m, diarra 13m, balotelli 15m, fazio 12m and matias fernandez 14m. I bought messi after 1st season for 46.5m. You shouldn sell adebayor, he is awesome, scored 33 goals in 40 games, worth 40

Back