durk1

Reaction score
Hi Guys

Desperate days, i am 11th in first season (half way through) and i havent won in 8 matches.
does anyone reccomend any tactics or players? dont really have any money !:S

be a big help

Post a screenshot of your current tactics and squad and I'll see what I can do :)

I had a save with Bristol Rovers, trust me being 11th is decent in the first season. It takes at least 2 years to build them into a promotion challenging side

Post a screenshot of your current tactics and squad and I'll see what I can do :)

Sorry to be a pain, could you explain how ? im useless at these things. :)

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

I had a save with Bristol Rovers, trust me being 11th is decent in the first season. It takes at least 2 years to build them into a promotion challenging side

Really ? Well i was in top 6 until i went on losing streak :S but somewhat feel abit proud now :D

Sorry to be a pain, could you explain how ? im useless at these things. :)

---------- Post added at 11:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:00 PM ----------

Really ? Well i was in top 6 until i went on losing streak :S but somewhat feel abit proud now :D

Just press the Prt Sc button on your keyboard, paste into paint, save it into your documents. Then go to write a normal post on here, but click on the paperclip thing and upload it that way :)

View attachment 174087

i think this is right ???:)
By the way thankyou !

Your actually playing a formation very similar to mine during my Plymouth Save. I would push one wife midfielder, onto an attacking winger, just to provide a few more options. Also, a counter attacking game would probably be more suited to a 4-4-2 imo. When counter attacking, it would probably be best to use shorter passing too, and with that rigid philiosphy try and reduce creative freedom.

I don't have the greatest knowledge of tactics, but I hope this helps.

Your actually playing a formation very similar to mine during my Plymouth Save. I would push one wife midfielder, onto an attacking winger, just to provide a few more options. Also, a counter attacking game would probably be more suited to a 4-4-2 imo. When counter attacking, it would probably be best to use shorter passing too, and with that rigid philiosphy try and reduce creative freedom.

I don't have the greatest knowledge of tactics, but I hope this helps.

thankyou, will give it a go my friend :)

---------- Post added at 11:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:30 PM ----------

it seems to have made a slight difference, just drew to southampton so things must on the up !thankyou guys ! :D will let you know any developments

finished 8th. alot my players wanted to go bigger clubs,( anderson silva) but using the free transfers well (kevin phillips, kuqi)