Foz10

Reaction score
Hello everyone, i always try and create my own tactics and have great success until i hit about 4 or 5months in. 2 careers i started with Lyon and juventus i scored goals for fun until December was top of the league. by may i was been sacked. i just dont understand how tactic can go so wrong after so much success?

I do all the match training depending on wich game is coming up that week, hold teem meetings to keep morale up, but the tactic just seems to fade away every save i do.

currently with arsenal lost 2 games up until December conceding just 3 goals in all competitions including a 2-1 at the nou camp. got to mid december 2 defeats in a row 4 conceded a few more draws and another loss. ive now conceded 15 goals so 12 since mid decmeber(in mid jan now) im still winning games so this tatctic is slightly more consistant.

Can someone please help, sorry cant get screenshots

I find that you have to change your tactics up a bit otherwise teams seem to understand how you normally play. No idea if this is actually how it works it just works for me to have two back up tactics to use when I go in bad form then switch back to the one I like.

Or just build a team good enough to play and win no matter what formation you play. I'm 6 seasons in and haven't changed my formation, instructions etc once and won 5 PL titles on the bounce