Struggling with get results with this tactic

Fragnat

Reaction score
I think arsenal plays without retain possession instruction and with high tempo...also I don't think they use offside trap but instead a stopper cover combo...

move the wing backs up slightly, your AP is pretty much stranded, best to use a AP - Support or DP - support in that position, that way the DM and BBM can directly feed him and cover him/give him extra outs, which in turn create extra chances. DLF is best used with a AF, but not overly great s a single strike,r use a false 9 instead, works far better with IF's than DLF does. Or alternatively, make the IF's support role and use a complete forward. Also, pushing higher up, you my wish to make the keeper a sweeper keeper, will make it less easy for the opposition to counter your moves nd score on the counter.

I think arsenal plays without retain possession instruction and with high tempo...also I don't think they use offside trap but instead a stopper cover combo...

I dont have retain possession on, and since I use high creative freedom wouldnt higher tempo be counter productive

move the wing backs up slightly, your AP is pretty much stranded, best to use a AP - Support or DP - support in that position, that way the DM and BBM can directly feed him and cover him/give him extra outs, which in turn create extra chances. DLF is best used with a AF, but not overly great s a single strike,r use a false 9 instead, works far better with IF's than DLF does. Or alternatively, make the IF's support role and use a complete forward. Also, pushing higher up, you my wish to make the keeper a sweeper keeper, will make it less easy for the opposition to counter your moves nd score on the counter.

Do you mean I should move them up into wingback position? And also since I have giroud playing there, hes not gonna be much good as F9 isnt he

Giroud really isn't much use as anything except a target man and he is only really ok in that position. yes, sorry, into the wingback position, but leave as wing backs and not complete wing backs.

Giroud really isn't much use as anything except a target man and he is only really ok in that position. yes, sorry, into the wingback position, but leave as wing backs and not complete wing backs.

I was thinking of purchasing Pato, should he be played as F9 like you said? And any changes to team instruction/mentalities etc vs bigger team in away games

just be wary of pato's stamina, probbly wise to get a back up striker, just to cover when fixtures get congested. Queqeralla..err.. forgotten how you spell hhis name, for juventus, has 17 in long shots, 30 odd, but still good for 2 or 3 seasons. Scored 35 goals in his first season for me.

Away games? make a duplicate of your formation and make it "counter", but for most teams, using the main tactic would be fine, i have only ever noticed the difference in away/home toughness when i comes to the top 4 teams in any league.

just be wary of pato's stamina, probbly wise to get a back up striker, just to cover when fixtures get congested. Queqeralla..err.. forgotten how you spell hhis name, for juventus, has 17 in long shots, 30 odd, but still good for 2 or 3 seasons. Scored 35 goals in his first season for me.

Away games? make a duplicate of your formation and make it "counter", but for most teams, using the main tactic would be fine, i have only ever noticed the difference in away/home toughness when i comes to the top 4 teams in any league.

Ok ty, I switched AP to DLP-S for wilshere, and DLF into F9, we'll see how Giroud plays there for now untill I get somebody better

Also should I stick with offside trap or switch to cover/stopper combo if yes how exactly do i set that up