Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Reaction score
Hey guys, I am really struggling to find a good tactic for Liverpool. Has anyone come across good tactics that has been proven successful with Liverpool and will be good for the players that Liverpool currently have? I have tried so many (downloaded tactics as well as create my own) but I don't get good results at all. If anyone can give me links to great tactics that I should use or help me in any way, it will be greatly appreciated. Thanks! |)

Reaction score
Alright, sorry to ask, but this must be asked, mate.
1. What season are you currently in?
2. Have you made any transfers in/out? If so, what have they been?

Reaction score
I am going to start a new game.. so everything is as it is. (13.3.3)

Reaction score
You have tryed to download alot of working tactics from the site and none work, It sounds like you have more trubble with management not the tactical play.

Destroyer Of Ego's
Reaction score
I notice you claim to have downloaded a lot of tactics and say none work. Are you actually giving them time? Or just playing a game and expecting instant success?

I currently swear by this tactic, but haven't tried it with Liverpool yet. The key with this one is allowing it the time to work, it could take 2-3 months. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...45-mr-hough-ft-mr-langvatn-tactic-thread.html

Alternatively, I did do the clean sweep with Liverpool using another tactic, Total Voetball. My success can be seen in the OP. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...-cruijffs-4-3-3-total-voetbal-|-released.html