adam9273

Reaction score
So as the topic suggest it doesn't seem to matter what i do, no matter that tactics i apply and even tried using tactics from here which i generally don't usually try, also no matter what players i sign nothing seems to work...
just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with a club, i seem to do ok with some of the other teams but when it comes to sunderland i just can't seem to get it work

Team Cohesion + Morale is key I find. If you can keep your players happy and get them to gel together, I generally find that they will perform well, too(Obviously, they can still be outclassed).

Just review your players and find out who has the quality and who can potentially have quality. Next, Look at your players strengths and weaknesses along with positions. Create a tactic that fits the team to start, then you can slowly bring in players to fit a system you like to play.
If you review your players (comparison to other teams in league tab is helpful for this!) and find that your players are very fast, maybe try a counter attacking style. If you have players that can pass well, create a possession tactic maybe.
It is important not to give up on a new tactic because you lose a game. The players need time to get accustomed to the tactic and playing along side each other.
Team/Player instructions are also very useful in any tactic. Use them to your advantage.

If you still have problems after this, message me and we can talk more (if you'd like).