Struggling with tactic for created team

If anyone has got any advice or a suggested tactic, would prefer a 4-2-3-1 but would listen to other tactics. Would prefer a fast attacking tactic not too fussed on possession and possibly a counter attacking tactic against bigger teams in the cup. Thanks!

look for klop tatic by rainkan its a very good tatic an should do u fine

Your team cohesion will probably be very, very low. Get your training on team cohesion and match prep on teamwork.

Try replace AMC with DM, and GK reflexes 8/composure 8 looks so bad

i think its best if u ask raikan ive had a lot of success with this with it being fully fluid so thats y i thought u may like it keep me posted on how you get on :)

Try replace AMC with DM, and GK reflexes 8/composure 8 looks so bad

Reflexes are actually 12 and composure 10 in editor. Went down a lot when I started the game. I will try that. What role would u suggest. My first team three midfielders 2 are creative types and the other is a ball winner.

Reflexes are actually 12 and composure 10 in editor. Went down a lot when I started the game. I will try that. What role would u suggest. My first team three midfielders 2 are creative types and the other is a ball winner.

Well then you've not given him enough CA. But yeah, the keeper isn't great. A lot of players aren't very well rounded. Neither of the 2 CBs are good in the air, the left back is poor defensively. Your centre midfield lacks stamina and mobility. Front 4 looks decent though.

Well then you've not given him enough CA. But yeah, the keeper isn't great. A lot of players aren't very well rounded. Neither of the 2 CBs are good in the air, the left back is poor defensively. Your centre midfield lacks stamina and mobility. Front 4 looks decent though.

I know tried to make the players realistic as possible but I think some of the attributes have been downgraded slightly from editor to the game but hopefully they will increase with the right training.

everyone being under 20 is one of your problems.....no experience in your team

DM box to box, MC playmaker and central midfielder

Cheers everyone for advice using a tweaked version of the klopp tactic. Unbeaten preseason apart from 1 game (which I sim) and 2 4-1 victories in the cup and league. Still early days but hopefully can keep this form up!