woz187

Reaction score
Need advice!!!

Tried creating as many as 8 different tactics, all seem to work well for 1 or 2 games then i start conceding many goals, tried woking on def in training but nothing changes.

I kinda want a good solid tactic with a holding DM and 2 AM supporting a main Striker/forward.

Any advice would be very helpful, i am getting frustrated...

Thanks in advance

Dunno if this'll help or not but I read somewhere else on this forum that unlike FM12 there's no such thing as a consistent winning tactic. The tactics you create need to be tweaked regularly depending on your opponent. I think you need to read scout report, do your homework and come up with a gameplan for every game. Constantly changing tactics isn't the answer but more micromanaging. Listen to your assistant and be proactive. Take every game as it comes. That said I Haven't actually tried it myself but a few users on here have done so with some success.. I think it's all been done to add realism to the game.

Dunno if this'll help or not but I read somewhere else on this forum that unlike FM12 there's no such thing as a consistent winning tactic. The tactics you create need to be tweaked regularly depending on your opponent. I think you need to read scout report, do your homework and come up with a gameplan for every game. Constantly changing tactics isn't the answer but more micromanaging. Listen to your assistant and be proactive. Take every game as it comes. That said I Haven't actually tried it myself but a few users on here have done so with some success.. I think it's all been done to add realism to the game.

very much agreed, well said :)

Ok, thats cool...

I'll give that a go. Would you reccommend a complete new tactci/formation for different opposition or just some different instructions and keep the same main tactic/formation then same?

Keep the same systems and formations or your team will never become fluid with your tactics. Use shouts, PI's and alter roles and duties to suit. I was having similar frustrations but stuck at it in terms of tactics and things are beginning to improve slowly.Haven't tried this method as I said but am going to start tonight and try to salvage something from my wreckage of a season! ( still irritated by the bugs though.)

ok, what shouts are effective on FM13? i used to use get the ball forward or retain possesion quite a bit, it seems they dont really have much of an effect now though.

Hmmm. Dunno really. Must admit that I've noticed that too. May be another one of those pesky bugs! As of yet I've only really noticed exploit flanks and stand off more doing anything like they're supposed to. Or maybe the changes are just too subtle to notice as of yet. I say just play about pal. Change stuff, swear at it, threaten to sell your entire first team and cry yourself to sleep every night until you pick up your first 3 points of the season. That's been my general gameplan up until now!

Need advice!!!

Tried creating as many as 8 different tactics, all seem to work well for 1 or 2 games then i start conceding many goals, tried woking on def in training but nothing changes.

I kinda want a good solid tactic with a holding DM and 2 AM supporting a main Striker/forward.

Any advice would be very helpful, i am getting frustrated...

Thanks in advance

hi mate if ur still havng trouble u cantry my tactic Brendon rogers v2000 or use the detail im just sending u by PM :)