harv24

Reaction score
I'm playing as Valencia and I am having a horrible time. I am now in December. I started off well but have just faded away. The highlight was been a 2-0 win at home to Real Madrid. But, I got slaughtered 5-0 against Barcelona. I am 6th in La Liga and Into the Quater Final of the Copa Del Rey but I was knocked out of the Champions League in the group stage. I've had lots of injuries and suspension to key players. I have Daniel Sturridge on loan from Chelsea and have agreed a permanent deal. People on various forums say he is amazing and scores bagfuls of goals but in 16 appearances he has only managed 6 goals and 2 assists. Could somebody recommend a tactic and what role Sturridge should play in my team.

I play a 4-2-4 and my team goes:

GK - Diego Alves

RB - Sime Vrsaljko
CB - Adil Rami
CB - Victor Ruiz/Sebastian Bassong
LB - Jeremie Mathieu
CM - Maduro/Albelda
CM - Ever Banega
RW - Pablo Hernandez
LW - Pablo Piatti/Dani Parejo
ST - Soldado/Sturridge
ST - Domonique Malonga/Aritz Aduriz

Thanks.

Last edited:
where is canales jonas and costa?
canales is so great as trequartista
jonas is a goal machine when playing him as a lone striker (adv. forward)

i can help you if you show me your transfers

Well first of all, Albelda and Maduro aren't good enough to be CM's, Maduro is even mroe of a central defender; Parejo is way too slow for a winger. And it would help if you'd show how your tactics work too.

I have a pretty epic tactic which is awesome for valencia, I don't know how to upload to here but if you want to add me on skype - epicwomble then I'll gladly send you the tactic.

Use Jonas and Soldado up front. My Valencia team signed Moussa Sow and he wastes so many chances that Canales - who should be in the 1st team - provided as well as Soldado creating chances from nothing. I tried a wide formation and unfortunately with Valencia it just doesn't work IMO. I sold Pablo and Dani Parejo isn't getting first team action. Play a 4-1-2-1-2. Get an anchor man/ DM to replace Albelda asap, Topal as BWM. Banega as DLP although he isn't as good as my scouts think he is. Canales as Treq to swap with Piatti as AM and Jonas and Soldado as AF's. Maybe Jonas as Poacher. Your only real problem will be replacing Miguel probably by next season and a new DM