Yoblackcat

Reaction score
Hi guys i know i should've posted in Which team should i be but i wanna know on a overall board.

I'm struggling to keep a save going i will make like 1-3 saves a day cause i get bored and think how can i go now and i keep seeing you guys with great saves and get jealous lol.

So can anyone help me stick to a save i kinda want to be in europe But also wanna get a team back to the top but get bored very easily.

Thanks in Advance

Matt (Yoblackcat)

Not sure on what team you should pick (I suppose it's more down to your personal preference really) but if you want to keep interested in your save, try setting yourself goals.

For instance, I usually set myself the goal of trying to bring through 2 or 3 players from the youth academy a year, develop them and decide whether to keep them or sell them on for a profit.

Also, try setting yourself targets in the league / cups each season. I find it helps with keeping your interest in the save, and trust me, I used to go through about 4 or 5 new saves a day, lol.

Hope this is of some help. :)

Yeah ive been all the big the team from chelsea to Psg.

But im gona go for a team that are now rubbish and try and take them to the top but now can decide on what team i was thinking Blackburn and take them to the prem title but if anyone else has any other teams im willing to listen to what teams

Birmingham, Blackburn, Bolton, Hull, Leeds, Nottingham Forest, Watford, Wolves? All Championship teams that used to be good, and were steadily in the Prem. Should make for an interesting career whoever you pick anyway, good luck :)

Thanks im gona leave football manager for tonight as im gona try and stay up and listen to the world football phone in and ill decide in the morning/afternoon on who to go.

I get bored of all single player games. Network games (with people you know, similar play times, no rushing through seasons, no pre-downloaded tactics for an easy fix etc) are much more enjoyable imo.

Just a random suggestion that has worked for me, as I'm a huge culprit of getting bored too easily.

Try something completely different to what you usually do. 90% of my games are lower league management ones, but after watching the USA V Belgium friendly I decided to have a go at International management. I've done it plenty of times before, but usually with a well known team. I'm now playing a game with Belgium and having a lot of fun with it. The squad they've got is a **** good one, amazing core of players that will be good for many years.