Struggling

proflix

Reaction score
Anyone else really struggling this year, ill go rampant for games and then have huge losing streaks.

I have just spent the past hour running different sims of the same games trying different tactics, tweaks, team meetings, team talks varying everything and just nothing works.

Not sure whether the team is just awful and beyond saving or if its a more common issues others might be facing.

You've been simulating games with tactics that your team have not trained before, and you're wondering why it's not working

I've had the same one I'm Rochdale 24th in League Two and here is the training schedule I made and I'm leaking so many

Attachments

• Rochdale AFC_ Schedules.png
    Rochdale AFC_ Schedules.png
    271.9 KB · Views: 237
You've been simulating games with tactics that your team have not trained before, and you're wondering why it's not working

yeah I lost one game and then decided to switch from 3 trained tactics to one brand new one and run the same game over and over again expecting a win changing it every time… not what I said at all was it.

I've had the same one I'm Rochdale 24th in League Two and here is the training schedule I made and I'm leaking so many

I have kept my training pretty standard, but I’ve found it’s either commit to attack and hope to outscore or go for the defensive play and hope for that one little counter.

In fairness going 3-4-3 cautious control poss with very little changes has probably been the most reliable out of the three formations I’m now working with.

Here is the league table I've got right now I can still survive but the players need to be fit for me to stop me from being sacked too

Attachments

• Sky Bet League Two_ Profile.png
    Sky Bet League Two_ Profile.png
    602.3 KB · Views: 244
Nope, same old game.

Picked Newcastle, top of league in Jan. Picked Brighton, top of league again first season.

Not even to brag, but theres not a single challenge. I'd get Europa first season with any prem team and thats not to say i'm good, it's to say its too predictable and easy.

Ugh, I won treble with Man Utd coming short in final of FA cup on penalties but it's been really inconsistent throughout the season. Won the league with 2 losses and 10 draws. Idk, seems tougher, some things coming off in match engine are really frustrating to see.

Nope, same old game.

Picked Newcastle, top of league in Jan. Picked Brighton, top of league again first season.

Not even to brag, but theres not a single challenge. I'd get Europa first season with any prem team and thats not to say i'm good, it's to say its too predictable and easy.

I have only just started a test save in the epl and it started really well so I will just have to see if that maintains currently second with Arsenal.

Ups and downs of Football Management

I have only just started a test save in the epl and it started really well so I will just have to see if that maintains currently second with Arsenal.

Yeah i spoke way too soon with Brighton.. I got plagued by injuries and went from top of the league to 8th with like a 8 loss streak.

I have just found using defensive tactics more successful but definitely a need to have 3 different tactics and at least 2 different shapes a must do.

Be interesting to see how the tactic meta evolves

I know they say the AI is better but I find a tactic just stops working suddenly.

I never set and forget. Try to evolve game by game with small changes but keep the base of a working tactic / idea.
I've found this year that after about 10 games the losses just pile in, even when I'm the better team.

IRL teams don't have to reinvent their approach three times a season but it feels that's what I'm having to do.

My results tend to go win (home) lose (away) win (home) lose (away).....repeat repeat ad infinitum.

It really is quite ridiculous. Im not suggesting sitting there, playing the same tactic, and just expecting to win.

But by the same token when you make logical, rational tactical changes away from home (home games are irrelevant, they seem very easy to win), and the results NEVER change, theres an obvious problem with the game.

The amount of games where your Xg can be 1.5-2 goals higher than your opponent and lose, it goes beyond a bad day now and again that we can all cope with.

This is every single other week on the game. Its really silly.

I know they say the AI is better but I find a tactic just stops working suddenly.

I never set and forget. Try to evolve game by game with small changes but keep the base of a working tactic / idea.
I've found this year that after about 10 games the losses just pile in, even when I'm the better team.

IRL teams don't have to reinvent their approach three times a season but it feels that's what I'm having to do.

Yep this 100%, was top of the league at Christmas, went on a downward spiral and now sit 11th. I don't mind the AI finding out weaknesses in the tactic, but when every single manager seems to do it at the same time it's frustrating.

Ive got a new tactic and wondered has anyone done better than this in their first season?
Holiday all season - No transfers
West Ham 87 points 2ND
Mancity wins Everything

Attachments

• Screenshot (372).png
    Screenshot (372).png
    504.5 KB · Views: 76
  • Screenshot (367).png
    Screenshot (367).png
    504.5 KB · Views: 58
I've found the defender insane this year, mine are either peak VVD or maguire last season.
Yes this,
I always feel my defenders are making the dumbest mistakes, or just leave strikers to run off.
4/5 defenders makes no difference.
defensive midfielder doesnt seem to make a difference,

the amount of games in 3 seasons where i concede a goal that shouldnt have happened it way more than it should be in my opinion.