bigvic67

Reaction score
i really want another to create another story, was just interested in what u readers like and i'll try create on for ur enjoyment :)

thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Tbh I like stories with clubs that are in financial difficulty so one with plymouth or a club of that respect would definitely interest me. Alternatively a club in a smaller league that is trying to crack europe would also be a good one.

Tbh I like stories with clubs that are in financial difficulty so one with plymouth or a club of that respect would definitely interest me. Alternatively a club in a smaller league that is trying to crack europe would also be a good one.

i'll take a look at clubs in financial difficulities. Or maybe make a db and put a club in debt and make their facilities, stadium etc very poor.

Theres only one piece of advice regarding writing stories for enjoyment.

The only way your going to write a enjoyable story for other people to enjoy is if you , yourself enjoy writing and playing the save your in. There's no point in writing a story for the benefit of others if your not going to enjoy it yourself.

For example the one above.. is a really difficult challenge and you need to know what your getting into before you even start starting a story or you could run into some difficulties later on and the story might not go the way you want.

As for a story that may appeal to a large majority..I always enjoyed reading stories where people are taking Fallen giants back to glory. Any league at all really , for example.. Roma in Italy , Werder Bremen/wolfsburg in Germany , Bordeaux in France. Though some of the ones i mentioned aren't exactly fallen giants , they haven't really been graced with much glory compared to their history.

By no means am i telling you what to do, this is just my opinion. I've read alot of stories and seen alot of them not pan out for the best because of the writer not enjoying it.

Theres only one piece of advice regarding writing stories for enjoyment.

The only way your going to write a enjoyable story for other people to enjoy is if you , yourself enjoy writing and playing the save your in. There's no point in writing a story for the benefit of others if your not going to enjoy it yourself.

For example the one above.. is a really difficult challenge and you need to know what your getting into before you even start starting a story or you could run into some difficulties later on and the story might not go the way you want.

As for a story that may appeal to a large majority..I always enjoyed reading stories where people are taking Fallen giants back to glory. Any league at all really , for example.. Roma in Italy , Werder Bremen/wolfsburg in Germany , Bordeaux in France. Though some of the ones i mentioned aren't exactly fallen giants , they haven't really been graced with much glory compared to their history.

By no means am i telling you what to do, this is just my opinion. I've read alot of stories and seen alot of them not pan out for the best because of the writer not enjoying it.

i completely understand mate, amazing advice. I'll just continue my save atm and see what happens ...

In my save, now about 11 years in, i thought it could be great if somebody took over some team that was a giant before, but 11 years in the game is far from winning (ManU. in my safe havent finish above 5th in last 3 years) or even relegated BPL teams, or other countries.

I think that would be a very fresh story, starting form 2020, when almost no players that we know now are still there, you can make a big story, explaining situations of the leagues, of teams, of players, during the past years, ...