endersgame

Reaction score
I just left a club in a very healthy position, I just won the Champions league twice and decided to find another challenge. Now I took this club and built it over a decade, new stadia, top facilities good staff and network.. the works.

Also had some fantastic youth players and the first team would make Barcelona envious. Six months after I left I read the headlines that three of the top players have left to Man United, Man City and Barcelona. These teams are their RIVALS in the champions league! What a stupid decision to make, The AI seems intent in turning this overachieving team back ten years to where it was.

Does this always happen?

Glasgow Celtic. I had to beg steal and borrow to get these players from all around the world. Lots of scouting, some bad buys, some just didn't settle in. The ones that did took 4 - 5 years to develop into good players. Had to fight hard to keep them and while I was doing that the senior players where improving the standing of the Club. After two European Club victories Celtic had a better rep than man city not worldwide like barca and man u, but close. It would only be a matter of time before they did and I can safetly say that there was no better team in the game.

To see it all dismantled like that ****** me of. It's like Barca selling Messi, Xavi, Iniesta Pique and Villa in one transfer window. It's totally moronic. All the while I have to watch a god awful Arsenal tean that's hardly better than the current Aston Villa team conquer Europe against a really good Dortmund team. Theres a definetelly a Spaniish/English team bias in the game.

I know what you mean, happens to me but the AI also buy some rubbish players for big sums of money!

trollol. why would u ever leave behind such a great foundation. now u pay the price son. the AI is just like that, fyi if the offer is very good, and plus those players might be upset about u leaving. ;)

It was getting too easy, I wanted to challenge THAT Celtic team. They would be almost impossible to beat, the only weakness they had was that they were a little on the slow side in the midfield.Plus I could see the AI wouldn't raise to the challenge or up it'd game. I kept checking who rangers were buying and they were pish players. The AI is incapable of developing and imroving a team or reacting to the presence of a truly great team in the league. It will keep the same number of coaches and the same quality of players, same tactics. It won't challenge you and you as you just go into god mode.