Stupid mistake by me! and need help gettign out of it

ManUTD_Ftw

Reaction score
I was playing as Southampton and managed to get them from elague 1 and into the premeirship and was at the end of my season and had just been promoted when i got a job offer. I clicked o nit to see the details knowing i wasn't going to accept but just chekced it, and by accedent i accepted the offer and now am managing a ukranian team that i don't reall want to. it has already been saved so i can't quit the game without saving and then start playing again. when i try and apply for the job all the time i have an unsuccessful application. is there a way for me to manage my old club again?

sounds like you are quite screwed. Do you have any backup saves from your time at Southampton that you could load? If you're really desperate you could retire your current manager and create a new one and make him manager of Southampton

As a last resort you could use system restore. But doing what Jak or Brian suggested would be the easiest way to fix it.

listen to Jak 16. just wondering, how did u get an Ukrainian job?

i had them loaded in my gam and they came to me asking me do i want to manage for them

Just add a new manager and take control of them, sorted.

http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/1113...sions-of-files-in-every-edition-of-windows-7/ (Just the first few steps, you don't have to do all the system backup stuff)

This works on all windows since 2003 I believe, go to your documents folder and to the folder where your game saves are; Right-click and select Properties; Previous Versions; Select one from just before you messed up your game (the real life day before) and restore it. Simple.

Last edited: