Nicklt

Reaction score
First off i think this game is great, deffinately the best FM yet - took me a while to get into it, i'm one of those used to the easiness of FM12 - anyway.

There is one thing that is bugging me. Teams like Atletico Minero and Fluminense, Santos etc have world class youth players (all regens of course). Thing is the teams demand ridiculous transfer fees. For example I offer £44 mill for a striker from Minero - their negotiation £202 Mill!!!! I think what is happening is that the teams will only accept the MFRC in the players contract. IRL I think £44 Mill would have bagged that player - so £202 mill (over double C.Ronaldo fee) is just stupid. Is anyone else finding this? Or a way round it, some kind of different offers they may accept?

Because all that will happen is this world class player will stay at this small club till he retires because no team can afford £202 Mill

Use the unsettle him technique .Make a bid worth double his value after you have declared in the press that you will do everything in your power to sign him.He will respond saying that playing for that club is a dream for every player .I hope this leads to a formal bid.

Than when you bid say double and the other club rejects it .He will get upset with club for not letting him negotiate.Keep praising him few weeks and he will eventualy submit a transfer request.

I may be wrong, but i noticed clubs tend to ask more depending on your finances. For example: a friend of mine wanted to create an all star team with Bayern and edited the game to give them a 2bill transfer budget. He couldn't buy a player for less than 230mil, and agents were all asking close to 40mil bonuses. So, my guess would be, you are rich, and they know it.

I may be wrong, but i noticed clubs tend to ask more depending on your finances. For example: a friend of mine wanted to create an all star team with Bayern and edited the game to give them a 2bill transfer budget. He couldn't buy a player for less than 230mil, and agents were all asking close to 40mil bonuses. So, my guess would be, you are rich, and they know it.

Exactly. Much like Man City/ Anji etc IRL, clubs know you're rich, and that you can afford to pay over the odds for players.

I wouldn't say I'm "rich" average transfer budget per season of £30-£40 mill. I'm playing as HSV.

I remember i have this CB wonderkid target from schalke, 17 years old but he was beast, valued at 10m euro.. I offered almost 35m, they want 75m so i quit (though i got 200m+)... the next day southampton offered 23m, it was accepted, then i just offered the same amount, i got the wonderkid, but WTF!

I remember i have this CB wonderkid target from schalke, 17 years old but he was beast, valued at 10m euro.. I offered almost 35m, they want 75m so i quit (though i got 200m+)... the next day southampton offered 23m, it was accepted, then i just offered the same amount, i got the wonderkid, but WTF!

Yeah this is really strange that sometimes you bid a lot o money but you can't get the player, few weeks later a much lower rep team comes in bids half of what you did --> transfer bid accepted. XD