Stupid

Not going to change a thing I don't think that it's fair on midgets who want a proper kit either!

I've grew up with Liverpool kits and I've never had Carlsberg once.

Brings more attention to the fact that carling sponsors the shirts and therefore taking away the point.

FFs, ******* stupid, stupid people, totally stupid. I think its a stupid move if you hadn't gathered. Idiots.

They took them out of Pro Ev aswell. Raging

Gone abit too far that, it won't even help underage drinking in the slightest tbh.

Oh dear. Why are there so many idiotic and p.c people :(

thanks alot for this article kris, the essay im doing at the moment is about alcohol sponsorship in sports so this is perfect cheers

oh yeah and if anyone knows anything / has any more articles relating to alcohol sponsorship in sports id be vvery happy to see it!

When i got my 1st Wrexham shirt when i was 6, my grandma asked if they did one without Wrexham Lager, bt they never :p

So silly Kids will feel ripped off and wont feel like they have the real shirt

I love a kit without a sponser on it.

But removing the sponser just because it's alcohol is farcical.

Same with gambling ones. Kids arn't going to go home and log onto 888.com (for example) to play a few hands of Blackjack just because it has it on their shirt.

How many kids even know what AIG is. For all they know it's a massive online ***, drugs & weapons shop or something, i bet none of them have even bothered to find out what the **** AIG stands for :D

i dont even think adults are going to go find out what it is. Isnt it banking or something?

American International Group, Inc. (AIG), a world leader in insurance and financial services, is the leading international insurance organization with operations in more than 130 countries and jurisdictions. AIG companies serve commercial, institutional and individual customers through the most extensive worldwide property-casualty and life insurance networks of any insurer. In addition, AIG companies are leading providers of retirement services, financial services and asset management around the world. AIG's common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange, as well as the stock exchanges in Ireland and Tokyo.