bear1

Reaction score
I can't seem to get Sturridge scoring or assisting, well into the second season now. I usually play 4-2-3-1 wide with CM's, I've tried him up front as Poacher/Treq./Complete Forward and on the right wing as Inside Forward (and Raumdeter a few times). Also tried him in a few two striker formations.

Anyone had any success with particular roles/formations/etc?

on his own in a 4-3-3 as a complete forward, 20 ish goals a season for me mate

Sweet. With support duty presumably? What's your setup on the wings?

Yeah, I have two Inside forwards on Attack, hey chip in with many goals too, if you go on manager stories, "Jamie Carraghers - A Manager Story" somewhere around page 70 youll see it there, I had Sterling and Suarez though and they had developed well so!

I'd use a more disciplined role than cfw but add free role to him. Definitely support though.

I'd use a more disciplined role than cfw but add free role to him. Definitely support though.

Such as? I've actually had some good success using him as CF(s) since previous post. Not quite sure how to pair him with Balotelli (who is scoring near a goal a game as lone Trequartista).

30 plus goals a few times as a lone AF in a 4231. Winger on attack to his right, IF on support on his left, and an attacking midfielder on Attack right behind him.

I use him as an inside forward on the right with a false 9 as a striker. Scores fairly regularly and plenty of assists but his injury record is awful.