kocaelispor

Banned
Reaction score
I started a new save with Stuttgart but I don't know if they will give me a good budget in the 2nd season because their squad is weak. If they won't, I will start a new save.

Cheers :)

Get to the 2nd season and find out, that's the best way.

If you do well they will back you , it depends on each players peformances and expenditure and income.

If you do well they will back you , it depends on each players peformances and expenditure and income.

Finances are rich.

But i cannot have a huge success in my first second because i have a low low budget and subs are so weak altough i have good players in my first eleven.

I should be given a large budget in second season to challenge title. Otherwise, I cannot be above 4th or 5th.

So, to conclude with, with my finances being rich, it is likely to be backed in the 2nd season.

Finances are rich.

But i cannot have a huge success in my first second because i have a low low budget and subs are so weak altough i have good players in my first eleven.

I should be given a large budget in second season to challenge title. Otherwise, I cannot be above 4th or 5th.

So, to conclude with, with my finances being rich, it is likely to be backed in the 2nd season.

Not necessarily , you might need to convince your board to give you some extra funds by asking them in the boardroom. If you can't get the position they want the team you have and you have very little money to work with , then look for free transfer and bargains , they're everywhere even if it's just for a season or two just to get you up in the table.

Not necessarily , you might need to convince your board to give you some extra funds by asking them in the boardroom. If you can't get the position they want the team you have and you have very little money to work with , then look for free transfer and bargains , they're everywhere even if it's just for a season or two just to get you up in the table.

Yeah, I am planning to spend a lot of time for searching good players with expiring contracts. Also, i have real good players such as Kuzmanovic, Cacau, Serdar Tasci. I hope I may qualify for continental football and have a good budget to challenge the title.

Thanks a lot for your help mate.

By the way, do you like German First Division on game.

I recommend you to manage a team.

It is real exciting.

Yeah, I am planning to spend a lot of time for searching good players with expiring contracts. Also, i have real good players such as Kuzmanovic, Cacau, Serdar Tasci. I hope I may qualify for continental football and have a good budget to challenge the title.

Thanks a lot for your help mate.

By the way, do you like German First Division on game.

I recommend you to manage a team.

It is real exciting.

That's a pretty good team.
No problem.

Yeah i like the German league's they're pretty good fun. I haven't managed in this years version yet though. I've always had fun with the German leagues and always had a spot for Hertha BSC in my Managing career :)

That's a pretty good team.
No problem.

Yeah i like the German league's they're pretty good fun. I haven't managed in this years version yet though. I've always had fun with the German leagues and always had a spot for Hertha BSC in my Managing career :)

Yeah, in Fm 2011 i had a lot lot fun with Schalke and won the title and won the Uefa Cup. German First Division is a great enjoying league.

I was playing a Stuttgart save while ago so I can tell you, that you are going to be disappointed. I finished third in the first season, in the second season I was second and have won the Europa League and still there was no significant increase in the transfer budget I was allowed to spend. As far as I remember the first season it was something around 8 millions (?), and the next seasons I was given a little bit more (2-4), but I really expected at least two times more. But still I managed to spend around 20-30 millions on the transfers. I can tell you that I have sold more than a half of the players from the first squad.
Solution to the small transfer budget is selling the deadwood or mediocre players (second season I sold Kuzmanovic) and getting the promising cheap ones (Badelj, Kara, Fierro, Sosa, Gaitan, Vela). In the halfway of the third season I am slightly in the lead.