Votes: 1 3.1%
  • v5

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

StuW

Why So Serious?
Reaction score
This is the second lot of logos, but these IMO are a lot better, much cleaner, and simpler.

v1
logo.png

Simple gradient/layer effects with shadow.

v2
logo1-1.png

Very similar to above, but with a fabric type pattern layered.

v3
logo2-1.png

Various effects.gradients with shadow.

v4
logo4-1.png

Simple lighting effects with a very slight pattern

v5
526.png

Similar as above with stronger effect.

Really want to keep it simple, and I have made atn files for all of these already.

What do you think?

C&C welcome.

Last edited:
Definately #2 for me. Fairly simple, and looks quality.

Definately #2 for me. Fairly simple, and looks quality.

Thanks. I thought this time, keep it simple, without all the fancy borders/effects/shadowing etc.

Would be best if it was the same logo(s) for every example. Gives us something to compare then.

V3 for me StuW, top class as always though, and it was hard to decide (H)

Version one I think. Like my logos plain and simple. Great effort again though, StuW.

I say 1 as well same as mike , id love to see logos like the ones from ps3 , pes 2010 , when you play in the champs league its got the spotlights shining on the badges would love to see that

Great work StuW

Thinking along the lines of releasing v1, v2, v3 and v5 ATM, but that can change

please share the option 3 template.

I tend not to share my templates, as I have had my work stolen and used by someone else. I only give it to people I trust(Mike, steve-okenobi, and a few others)

---------- Post added at 09:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:22 PM ----------

I say 1 as well same as mike , id love to see logos like the ones from ps3 , pes 2010 , when you play in the champs league its got the spotlights shining on the badges would love to see that

Great work StuW

Don't have a Gaystation, and don't play Pro Evo. if you can get a pic of the logos, I will see what I can do.

I tend not to share my templates, as I have had my work stolen and used by someone else. I only give it to people I trust(Mike, steve-okenobi, and a few others)
thats a shame, guess I'll have to keep looking for a logo style i like then, I play in the lower leagues, and even obscure countries, and people tend not to do these logos, or if they do they are often wrong or bad quality

I'm a bit OCD when it comes to logos and kits, if i can't have them all in one style, i'll have none. lol.

i have over 20,000 logos, obviously some suck, but I am on the lookout constantly for better versions......

thats a shame, guess I'll have to keep looking for a logo style i like then, I play in the lower leagues, and even obscure countries, and people tend not to do these logos, or if they do they are often wrong or bad quality

I'm a bit OCD when it comes to logos and kits, if i can't have them all in one style, i'll have none. lol.

i have over 20,000 logos, obviously some suck, but I am on the lookout constantly for better versions......

Could always download SilkySideways....