• v3

Votes: 7 21.9%
  • v4

Votes: 1 3.1%
  • v5

Votes: 1 3.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really struggled to decide between v1 and v2. V1 looks really sleek but v2 has a touch of your own authenticity and style, so for release purposes i'd say v2 as it is a very unique style and easily identifiable to you. But i've said it before and i'll say it again, silky sideways are imo the best logos ever! lol

Really struggled to decide between v1 and v2. V1 looks really sleek but v2 has a touch of your own authenticity and style, so for release purposes i'd say v2 as it is a very unique style and easily identifiable to you. But i've said it before and i'll say it again, silky sideways are imo the best logos ever! lol
I agree with SilktSideways being the best ever, so lush....

No doubt that SilkySideways is going to be unbeatable, but I want to become a graphic God:p. Yeah, looking for a texture that would be totally unique, so everyone knows who it belongs to.

SikySideways are good, but they dont cover everything, the Metallic Logos cover a lot more, hence the 1,8 GB... Anyway, StuW, your approach is awesome, I would go for V1, but its your decision. I am looking forward eagerly for you to become a graphic GOD ^^) 2 Thumbs Up

SikySideways are good, but they dont cover everything, the Metallic Logos cover a lot more, hence the 1,8 GB... Anyway, StuW, your approach is awesome, I would go for V1, but its your decision. I am looking forward eagerly for you to become a graphic GOD ^^) 2 Thumbs Up

The metallic logos are basically just made by batching the 50,000 megapack on Photoshop. Hopefully I will be able to do that with these.

Not a fan of V2 tbh, it was between V1 and 3, i went for 3, just simple effects but not too simple :D