Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hey Guys i have updated my fm11 with LFCMarshalls database and i am just wondering how you would play Luis Suarez and Andy Carrol together? 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 with Suarez out wide?

Suarez is magic!
Reaction score
4-4-2 for me mate. Carroll (Target Man, Attack) Suarez (Advanced Forward). But you could always switch between both depending on the opponent..

Reaction score
Suarez - Poacher
Carrol - Targetman -attack

Probably one of the best striker combinations in the game, hopefully it will work great in real life to!

Reaction score
Thats a simple one, play 4-4-2
Suarez - Poacher
Caroll - Target

Reaction score
i'm finally reaping rewards with the carroll and suarez partnership... and its working without crossing wingers!! (at least for the last three games) one of the changes i made was to change suarez's role to advanced forward instead of poacher.. this get's him to be more creative up front, linking up plays and laying off some balls to carroll.. another change that i made was to ask carroll (by coach's recommendation) to learn one-two...

so both players are now creating chances for each other and its kinda cool to see that happening..

i have one problem though... carroll isn't scoring goals from headers.. n its something i wanna rectify.

do post back your results :)

Reaction score
I'm trying 4-4-2 in a diamond with Johnson and Coentrao as wingbacks to provide the much lacking width in the Liverpool squad. Bought Adam to play on the left of the diamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.