Suarez handball? Anybody found that exciting?

Ghana had there chance to set things right and they ****** it up. We (Ireland) didnt even get that chance.

Lol... People supporting Ghana say Suarez move was something like "anti-football"... MY ***! 100% of people on earth would have done the same in that case. And yes, it was an amazing moment :D

I loved Suarez from that moment on. He loved the way he celebrated on his way out as Ghana missed the penalty!

can't help but think its a bit like the Henry handball, just instead of scoring a goal cause of it, he stopped a goal! and being irish I can't help but bit bitter about it, handball like that is just ratty!

No problem here, they were given the penalty, but Gyan missed it, Suarez did what everyone in the world would do in a WC to save your team

He was an absolute hero, if that was one of our boys who did that I'd be so proud.

They weren't cheated at all, he was sent off and they were given a penalty. Fair.

That was an amazing end to a game, I was on here defending Suarez for his actions.

Anyone with any competitive fire in their belly would have done the same. It's not like he didn't get sent off and Ghana didn't have an even better opportunity to score...

Ghana was probably the best African side in the WC 2010. kinda supported them, knowing that Uruguay (Ur-a-gay. LOL) had an that striker, Floran (i felt he was kind of a paranoid after watching that europa final. )

Gyan should have buried it. (****, **** u gyan dance moves)

---------- Post added at 10:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:03 PM ----------

can't help but think its a bit like the Henry handball, just instead of scoring a goal cause of it, he stopped a goal! and being irish I can't help but bit bitter about it, handball like that is just ratty!

but no questions where asked once surez did that, apparent red.

and for henry incident, arggg, i had a WTF moment when the ref allowed it. even about having a rematch . henry didnt really mean it

and for henry incident, arggg, i had a WTF moment when the ref allowed it. even about having a rematch . henry didnt really mean it

Henry did mean it, the ball was getting away from him so he used his arm to keep it in control.

Hero.

Henry did mean it, the ball was getting away from him so he used his arm to keep it in control.

Hero.
He meant Henry wasnt serious about the rematch.
Of course the **** meant to cheat.

Hero.

at least he pledge for a rematch.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

He meant Henry wasnt serious about the rematch.
Of course the **** meant to cheat.

i mean about fif reject hernry's request for rematch. u go that wrong.

regardles, this one was hard to tell without closeup replayes. but sureaz handball was full apparent.

at least he pledge for a rematch.

---------- Post added at 10:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:53 AM ----------

i mean about fif reject hernry's request for rematch. u go that wrong.

regardles, this one was hard to tell without closeup replayes. but sureaz handball was full apparent.

Of course he meant it, he hit it twice.