Suarez quality excites Dalglish

BBC Sport

BBC Sport News Headlines
Reaction score
Liverpool boss Kenny Dalglish reveals new striker Luis Suarez had not even trained with his team-mates before scoring in the 2-0 win over Stoke.

More...

it was not even his goal, it should have been recorded as an own goal ffs :) I could have farted on the ball and it would have stopped before the line...

Last edited:
stupid thread, obviously Suarezs quality will excite anyone and he played decently on his debut

it was not even his goal, it should have been recorded as an own goal ffs :) I could have farted on the ball and it would have stopped the before the line...

He made the blinding run, took it round the keeper and only just fluffed his shot. Give the lad credit where it's due, it would have been 1 - 0 if he hadn't initially timed that run to perfection.

it was not even his goal, it should have been recorded as an own goal ffs :) I could have farted on the ball and it would have stopped the before the line...

And? It was going on target when he shot =

GOLGOLGOLGOLGOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Well it's too early to say how he is going to do. He has the quality but will it be enough in the long run. Seems to have a good workrate too.

Fernando who??? Suarez the new kop hero!

*needs to updaate signature. preferably burn it along with the tshirt with his name on back*

watched the match yesterday only to watch suarez, felt sorry for him when "he" scored, sad it was a own goal :p

Fernando who??? Suarez the new kop hero!

*needs to updaate signature. preferably burn it along with the tshirt with his name on back*

Fernando Torres mate, remember the one who the Kop used to sign loud and proud week in week out?

Fernando Torres mate, remember the one who the Kop used to sign loud and proud week in week out?

Mate, let them grieve in piece :$ you have him, your happy, they need a reason to be happy, let them have it (H)

it was not even his goal, it should have been recorded as an own goal ffs :) I could have farted on the ball and it would have stopped before the line...

It'd have to be quite a powerful fart.

In all honesty, the goal was deserved. He shot, the defender was unlucky, and it went in. Suarez is a quality striker and he will do well.

Well Suarez has more goals for Liverpool than Torres has for Chelsea, so stop counting your chickens before they hatch yah?

Well Suarez has more goals for Liverpool than Torres has for Chelsea, so stop counting your chickens before they hatch yah?

Where did i say Torres would score more?? I was just reminding them who he was.

he did look good..
but his goal.. wilkinson ****** me off ffs, why did he have to fall on the floor, he could have just controlled it the great big tool.

It was his goal...

His run for the goal and the decision to go around the keeper was brilliant, the shot was fluffed slightly but he was off balance and on his weak foot. He hasn't even had a training session with the team yet, but he's come in and scored already. I am sure he's going to be a fan favourite, he's the sort of player Liverpool fans love, he works hard, scores goals (sometimes very good ones) and is seemingly loving his first week at the club. :)

The ball was going on target, it would have gone over the line if there wasnt a touch from the defender therefore it is his goal. Also, to play as well as he did last night without a training session with the team and the fact he hasnt played a competative for 2months and he has never played in the english league before if brilliant if you ask me. + he ran more than torres has all season