Submitting a tactic what should be judged

kashmoney99

Reaction score
I have started this thread becuase I am sick of people attacking other people on this site especially people who submit tactics

Recently someone posted the best tactic i have seen on this site .

however instead of testing the tactic and then commenting on it
a certain member began badgering the author to provide his save game details so that he could check whether or not the author had 'cheated' for his success with using the tactic

forgetting the fact that the number of saves does not conclusively prove that someone cheated ,,,,,, whether the author cheated or not should be irrelevant

when someone submits a tactic u should only comment by testing it and then commenting on it -------- otherwise people should keep quiet

the author has now left this site because of the way he was repeatedly badgered to provide his save game details -------- :mad:

pls guys stop the negativity no one wants stress when all they are trying to do is enjoy the game and help others 2 enjoy it 2

thank you

Honestly agree with everything you said here, JP Woody, one of the best tactic makers on the site has stopped making them because he got stick from members who have posted about once. I would never make a tactic worthy of uploading, so i have no right to criticise

Some people are just nobs, but thats how it is.

People should be focusing on how good the tactic is, not if the person cheated.

It happens all the time, people upload tactic's and people think 'Ah, he's uploaded a tactic it must be epic' that's not the case, people upload tactic's cause they have had success with that tactic and want to share it with people and get feedback, and with that feedback the creator can then go about making the tactic better. However people test the tactic lose 1 game and then abuse the creator when they should know you'll never get a tactic that will win every single game you play.

JP Woody, TBH and MrHough are our 3 best tacticians and we've already had one of 'em (JP) saying he's not going to upload anymore tactic and it's because if people who moan, moan, moan. And I'm sure it ****** JP off, I'm also sure on MrHough's thread people have given him abuse? Or the tactic? When they have lost a game.

It's pretty stupid really and needs to stop otherwise there will be no more good tactics being uploaded to the site.

thank you people with brains!

ive not had success with JP's tactics to be honest :)
but then i also realise that most if not all tactics are not plug n play
and that you also need the personnel to fit the system ........... look at england at the minute!!!!!!!!!!

but i don't go around critiscing it surely it would be simpler and more constructive just to test the tactic with a team and then say why it has or hasn't worked ?
can't we introduce it into the rules to say what can and can't be said when discussing an uploaded tactic

also theres a lot of good info on this site but spread about a lot........ we should make a guide and pool it together.......... obvisouly giving kudos to all that contribute or we 'rip' from :)

i don't mind doing it if theres somewhere we can put it

Tips n tricks to being a successful FM 'r ?