gaspy1974

Reaction score
Hi friends, just another annoying bug that i need to talk about!!! I'm getting annoyed that everytime i make a substitution i seem to concede a goal!!! Ok it could happen now and then but this seems to be happening to many times for my liking!!! I get to the point where i'm getting to paranoid to make a change as i fear that a goal is going to be scored against me!!!

Is this happening to anyone else or am i just moaning about nothing? Any other people having this type of thing happen to them i would gladly like to hear about it as i'm really getting annoyed with various bugs happening in FM2013.

Thanks for reading, GASPY1974 oO)

Seen so many of these threads. May be a bug, may be a coincidence (my money's on the latter). Happened to me a few times but not so many times I'd complain.

Can't say I ever noticed a correlation between substituting and conceding.

So my guess is:
1.) Pure coincidence.
2.) You're substituting far inferior players in (which weakens your team and leads to conceding).

It doesn't happens that often on my end :eek: I tend to bring in more players to solidify the defense later in the game... Perhaps you're just unlucky?

Thanks for all your responses, maybe Newcastle are just as poor on FM2013 as they are in reality Ha HA!!! This coming from a Newcastle fan aswell!!!

well on all my saves ill be like 2-0 up for example make sub then ill lose 3-2

In FM05 I always conceded a goal whenever I made tactical changes or subs, exactly during the seconds I was thinking about doing it in a moment and was about to move the mouse to the button.

"My left back went too high, maybe I should tell him to be less attacking or not do forward ru-GOAL".

"My striker is tired, maybe it's better to sub him even if he seems on form, okay I will cha-GOAL".

"Things are going very well, but I think I can maul them with even more goals if I do a couple tweaks in midf-GOAL"

nice avin bit of banter with someone who doesn't end up crying

Same to you mate, same to you! :)

But seriously, if it happens on all your safes IMO it has to be your substituting players. As I wrote before, never noticed a correlation and I'm pretty fast at blaming ME for it :)

[edit]
Just conceded THE most stupid goal ever - keeper clearing a long ball in the box with his foot without pressure (could have just catched it instead) right to an opposition player who heads for goal, over my (header missing) defence, scoring the equalizer in the last CL group match...
[/edit]

Last edited:
Same to you mate, same to you! :)

But seriously, if it happens on all your safes IMO it has to be your substituting players. As I wrote before, never noticed a correlation and I'm pretty fast at blaming ME for it :)

[edit]
Just conceded THE most stupid goal ever - keeper clearing a long ball in the box with his foot without pressure (could have just catched it instead) right to an opposition player who heads for goal, over my (header missing) defence, scoring the equalizer in the last CL group match...
[/edit]

maybe i was getting a bit carried away with EVERY

maybe i was getting a bit carried away with EVERY

Yeah, know that feeling :D
Still convinced that this game manipulates match outcomes, but based on substitution? Nah, doesn't really matter...

[edit]
If you're REALLY feeling down, just listen to Nerf Herder - Fight For Your Right To **********; or some Alestorm or Flogging Molly, always makes me happy :)
[/edit]

Last edited: