zlazor

Reaction score
I just noticed a FM18 bug; I was going to sub out a half injured LB, and just as I clicked the sub button he got "fully injured". No worries I though and changed him and one other player. Just as I press confirm the sub screen that pops up when a player can't continue playing is showing. I though "oh well" and pressed play again, when I noticed the two subs I used never subed, so now I'm playing with 10 players.
The "cancel tactical changes" (or what it says in english) doesn't work, but after clicking alot of random buttons it finally works and I can do my changes again. Or atleast so I though. I get to change out my injured player, but when I try to sub out other players it tells me I've used all my subs.

Anyone else experienced this bug yet? Luckly I won the game.

Sorry for any bad englo, not 1st language and so on...

I just noticed a FM18 bug; I was going to sub out a half injured LB, and just as I clicked the sub button he got "fully injured". No worries I though and changed him and one other player. Just as I press confirm the sub screen that pops up when a player can't continue playing is showing. I though "oh well" and pressed play again, when I noticed the two subs I used never subed, so now I'm playing with 10 players.
The "cancel tactical changes" (or what it says in english) doesn't work, but after clicking alot of random buttons it finally works and I can do my changes again. Or atleast so I though. I get to change out my injured player, but when I try to sub out other players it tells me I've used all my subs.

Anyone else experienced this bug yet? Luckly I won the game.

Sorry for any bad englo, not 1st language and so on...

post it on the SI bug forums; they'd be the best place to look at it.

Forgot that was a thing. Looked it up, it's already there and they're working on fixing it!