Hutskizzle

Reaction score
This has probably been covered, but I can't seem to find any threads on it: I'm playing a game, and I've made 0 substitutions. It's about the 82nd minute when I decide to make 2 substitutions and change my tactics around. I make the two substitutions, and literally as I hit confirm, the player I wanted to take off gets injured. However, when I try and make the substitution, it says I have an injured player on the field and I can't confirm the changes. I've tried literally anything, and I haven't saved the game in a good 2-3 weeks and I don't want to lose all my wins/changes I've done. any ideas?

Don't think there is any way around it mate. Someone else on this forum had the same problem a few days ago and ended up having to restart the game. If there is no way you can go into the tactics screen and cancel the subs you made then I think there is no other option than to restart. I know it's annoying but I save before and after every game in case something like this happens.

essentially I can substitute anyone on/off EXCEPT the player that is injured, who I tried subbing about a minute earlier

Don't think there is any way around it mate. Someone else on this forum had the same problem a few days ago and ended up having to restart the game. If there is no way you can go into the tactics screen and cancel the subs you made then I think there is no other option than to restart. I know it's annoying but I save before and after every game in case something like this happens.
how could I cancel the subs?

In the tactics screen, in overview I think, in the bottom right corner where it says Confirm, Undo, Cancel.

nope that didn't work. this is bs. I exited FM13 thus erasing my 3 match winning streak and a few scouts hires/assignments I did ;(