Success With Any Lower Premiership Sides?

rj789

Reaction score
I just wanted to know if anybody was finding any success with any teams in England aside from your typical Man U, City, Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool? If so let me know I'm intrested in starting a new save with a sort off not common team.

Cheers!

I'm using Blackpool, finished second (predicted finish 8th) and 12 games into the BPL i have 16 points, and my most noticeable results are beating Chelsea 2-1 at home and drawing with Man u :D

just finished 4th with swansea in 1st season will post screenshots later as just takin kids to school

I'm using Blackpool, finished second (predicted finish 8th) and 12 games into the BPL i have 16 points, and my most noticeable results are beating Chelsea 2-1 at home and drawing with Man u :D

What season are you in? what kind of signings have you made??

rafa benitez won champs league with chelsea so im in europa league with the swans

I took over QPR half way through when they was 10 pointsadrift from safety and saved them from relegation

if you look thru some of swanseas youth team and reserves they have some class youngsters so if you start league 1or 2 they would be good to loan

14th i think was a while ago now currently on a chelsea save ATM unbeaten in the league after 34 games can nearly taste unbeaten season :)
Thats crazy mate! what kind of signings have you brought in?

if you look thru some of swanseas youth team and reserves they have some class youngsters so if you start league 1or 2 they would be good to loan
I was just looking at that, what kind of tactics do you play with?

i used 2 tactics zeros fight for athena tactic version 4 and nezzas best ever tactic but swansea have a class squad anyways leon britton was amazing as the dlp(s) and nathan dyer was brilliant as an inside forward

I won the Premier League with Wolves in the 4th season. No idea how!

I am in my third season with West Ham.
First season I finished 12th, second season I finished 8th. This season I am aiming for EURO qualification at the least.
The previous two seasons I've just been bringing some young players through and getting my team to play the way I want them to.
Here is my starting 11:

GK: Fabianski
DL: Masilela
DCL: Dallku
DCR: Tomkins
DR: Reid
DMCL: Diame
DMCR: Simao
AML: Redmond
AMC: Ward-Prowse
AMR: Hoilett
ST: Sassa