craiglindley

Reaction score
After finishing 1st season with fulhum, came 3rd won league cup, an lost fa cup final 4-0 to tottenham

Glad to see Andy Johnson scoring, shame he doesn't score in real life.

how much budget do fulham get then??

£10m at start of season, sold hangeland for £14m to chelsea aswel

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

Glad to see Andy Johnson scoring, shame he doesn't score in real life.

he was my super sub, never scored when i started him, looking to get rid of him next year tho, newcastle went down, so im after andy carrol

how did you get rami he always go to chelsea

---------- Post added at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 AM ----------

dont seem a bad job then, nice job by the way. got some good loans in.

how did you get rami he always go to chelsea

when chelsea bought hangeland, i went in for him, there was after him tho, cost me 60k a week, wel worth it tho

---------- Post added at 02:02 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:00 AM ----------

dont seem a bad job then, nice job by the way. got some good loans in.

yeah gago was solid, i cant sign him now tho, he dont want to join me £3m aswel bargin

Get in there before and offer high wages and a Key Role and long contract and Boom you have him ;)

really need to change tactic for 2nd season did really **** 2nd half of 1st season, let in far to many goals, any1 know of a good defensive tactic

change your pre match training to defensive positioning for a while usually works for me