Status
Not open for further replies.

Flynnn

Reaction score
Was wondering what tactics people are using and how you re getting on.. Post your tactics and results so I can see

or you could read the top threads..

Probably they will put 4-3-3 or tactics without reality. This years tactics are sucks for me .

Probably they will put 4-3-3 or tactics without reality. This years tactics are sucks for me .

These types of posts make me chuckle. How is a manager making is own tactic unrealistic? Just because something hasn't been done a certain way before doesn't mean it can't happen, and thus doesn't mean it is unrealistic. I completely understand the people who want to implement a tactic that fits the real team as closely as possible. I totally understand that. But, find a different tactic and then dominating with it is not unrealistic. Yes, Odegaard in real life isn't going to score 89 league goals like he did in my save, nor is Sturridge in real life going to score 66 league goals like he did in my save. But, I simply chose a tactic that used a very common formation with a mix of very realistic team and player instructions, that mixed together gave me phenomenal results. How can I not want that? How can any FM user not want that?

For me most 433 here work fine in my game
Are you playing in 15.1.3 patch dejan?
realistic part from my team is to keep winning team for starter, if i change few my team will concede alot

These types of posts make me chuckle. How is a manager making is own tactic unrealistic? Just because something hasn't been done a certain way before doesn't mean it can't happen, and thus doesn't mean it is unrealistic. I completely understand the people who want to implement a tactic that fits the real team as closely as possible. I totally understand that. But, find a different tactic and then dominating with it is not unrealistic. Yes, Odegaard in real life isn't going to score 89 league goals like he did in my save, nor is Sturridge in real life going to score 66 league goals like he did in my save. But, I simply chose a tactic that used a very common formation with a mix of very realistic team and player instructions, that mixed together gave me phenomenal results. How can I not want that? How can any FM user not want that?

m8 we're not talking the reality of the game. Just look at the tactics they are always SAME! A person who has found a system everyone is just change it and than publish. This is boring. The unrealistic part is 2 INSIDE FORWARD, 3 STRIKER formation won all. Lol that's unrealistic .

This is my own idea and a large mass of players try to break match engine,they don't care football. This is football not a game .

For me most 433 here work fine in my game
Are you playing in 15.1.3 patch dejan?
realistic part from my team is to keep winning team for starter, if i change few my team will concede alot

i didn't say i couldn't achieve success bro :) i just did a little criticism to tactics :)

Sit in front pc is not football, its just a game
you need to respect any tactic creator for his work
i had enough **** from your post in every tactic thread, you cant even made good tactic
i will troll you hard next time you talk **** again in any tactic thread

Sit in front pc is not football, its just a game
you need to respect any tactic creator for his work
i had enough **** from your post in every tactic thread, you cant even made good tactic
i will troll you hard next time you talk **** again in any tactic thread

What are you 10?

He talking about guys that d/l a tactic in the 3 striker shape, change the F9 to a DLF and then reload as a "new diablo, look what i made"

I respect the original guy but the 2nd part is what should be done with any tactic you try unless you happen to have the exact same team and squad as the original. The uploaded as a new thread/creation, we can do without.

He also has an issue with a 2 CB, 2 MF 7 attack formations but that his deal. :)

Last edited:
there are no other accounts we are all the same guy :)

My tolerance levels for stupidity has pretty much gone-I'm sick and tired of the personal attacks lately so I'm closing the thread.

And if anyone trolls other people intentionally on other threads they will be dealt with in the appropriate manner.

That is your only warning

Status
Not open for further replies.