Successful Tactic for Blue Square Premier/ League 2?

Denoven45

Reaction score
I'm Wrexham and need a good tactic to win the league and then hopefully win promotion from league 2 the season after, i did it on FM 2012 but im struggling this time.. :S i have got good players for this league, especially wingers, so i want a formation that uses the wings a lot. Any suggestions please? :)

Any formation but set it to use the wings? Why don't you experiment? It is very unlikely that people have time to develop plug and play tactics most of which exploit bugs in the engine anyway and then claim to be a super tactic.

Setup a formation that suits your squad and then incrementally add changes and use shouts in game to get the best out of your wingers.

4411 or 442 suit Beta the best. AMLR's dont work defensively as their tracking back is broken so flat is must.

Example:
GK: D
FB: S
CB: D
Winger: S
BWM: S
DLP: D
Trq: A
Poacher: A

Balanced or Control with deep defensive line as I've found it cancel's the crossbug somewhat.

4411 or 442 suit Beta the best. AMLR's dont work defensively as their tracking back is broken so flat is must.

Example:
GK: D
BWM: S
DLP: D
Trq: A
Poacher: A

Balanced or Control with deep defensive line as I've found it cancel's the crossbug somewhat.

thanks i will try that see if it helps :) i have been looking at the 'Target man winger tactic' that Raikan007 made that looks like it could work i will try that