Sudden Boost in Attribute of Player after a Match?

Status
Not open for further replies.

weechuen

Reaction score
xvmr_104_u6f9a.png

After my match with Okayama FC in the Club World Cup,

although he did normal for the match, without any outstanding performance.

however, after the match, i went to look at my players and i found that he had a boost in nearly all of his stats, (most notably positioning)

while other players remained the same.

so did he suddenly get a boost in stats just because it is a major match?

anyone can explain this?

DC, DM, MC? Wtf have you done to one of the best wingers in the world atm. About the attributes thing, I have no idea.

I'll explain what happened. You thought Ooh Bale is so sexy, maybe I'll increase his CA a bit. So after some FMRTE'ing you increased the CA but you didn't increase the attributes enough to fully take up the CA. So the game upped the attributes itself to match the CA.

If this is not what happened then retraining players is very easy for you.

xvmr_104_u6f9a.png

After my match with Okayama FC in the Club World Cup,

although he did normal for the match, without any outstanding performance.

however, after the match, i went to look at my players and i found that he had a boost in nearly all of his stats, (most notably positioning)

while other players remained the same.

so did he suddenly get a boost in stats just because it is a major match?

anyone can explain this?

Must of played well to get average 7.42 in last 5 matches

Whats next? 20 on all attributes?

Last edited:
What kick do you get out of doing this?

you sick, sick little man...its blatantly clear that its edited because i've played till 2013-14 alrd and ble isn't nearly that good

Do you guys think he regrets making this thread now? being flamed pretty hardcore and im loving it

Do you guys think he regrets making this thread now? being flamed pretty hardcore and im loving it

flamed hardcore?

You havent seen that many threads on this site then

he's probably all cuddled up with his dora the explorer doll wearing his spongebob pajamas sucking his tumb right now

flamed hardcore?

You havent seen that many threads on this site then

Ive been apart of this site for a year (i was one of those people who just joined for tactics). Ive only taken interest in the site the last 2 months. So yeah your right i probably havent seen what true flaming is :D

Ive been apart of this site for a year (i was one of those people who just joined for tactics). Ive only taken interest in the site the last 2 months. So yeah your right i probably havent seen what true flaming is :D
Compared to the guy who posted a created regen and claimed it was on the game... he's getting off light.

Some people fail quite hard

rolf, conoxcise u take pleasure in the pain of others

Indeed it amuses me, id expect the same thing if posted something stupid on the forums. I also would admit to using the editor if something this bizarre popped up

Status
Not open for further replies.