Sudden slump, tactic now has zero efficiency.

Dave3592

Reaction score
I am playing as Napoli, and have just started my second season. The first season was incredible up until Christmas, I won pretty much every game, and had a commanding 7 point lead at the top of the table. However, all of a sudden my form inexplicably dropped. I hadn't touched the tactic at all, it had been working alot, I had been dominating possession and scoring lots of goals, and now I constantly get beat or draw, and I have no possession and rarely score. I somehow struggled through the second half of the season, and managed to finish 3rd in the league, but I have been frustrated since then, it seems like I am constantly chopping and changing my tactic, and as some of you may know, Napoli have a very specific tactic, and I don't want to change it because my players fit the shape I am going for. So can anyone make any suggestions in ways that can make your tactic more effective once more? I've heard that the AI can "learn" your tactic, but that is just annoying, does that mean I will have to change my tactic every half season?

Last season I lined up with :
De Sanctis
Maggio - Santacroce - Cannavaro - Campagnaro - Dossena
Inler - Gotze
Hamsik
Cavani - Lavezzi

And now I have strengthened my team (which I thought would have benefitted me) however I am having a very bad start to the season, and struggling to capture any sort of form that I had. My current lineup looks like this :

De Sanctis
Maggio - Santacroce - Kjaer - Criscito - Dossena
Inler - Hamsik
Rossi
Cavani - Lavezzi

So could anyone perhaps give me suggestions as to what I could do to make my tactic successful once more?
It is just starting to become frustrating now as I am trying new tactics and ending up drawing 3-3, 4-4 regularly, having no consistency in attack or defence, whereas before I was pretty unstoppable.​

what other tactics ahve u keeps in teh match prep. if one doesnt work then the other u assigned help too.
and it could be ur team talks too.