Sudoku.

Redders

Get in the Van.
Reaction score
Introduction

The Japanese craze Su Doku - sometimes called Sudoku - is now a global phenomenon.

Many puzzlers give it up through sheer frustration (and say "oh its ****", while others become adicted to the thrill of correctly filling in the blank cells on the unique sudoku grid.
There can only be one solution to a sudoku puzzle, place one number wrong and the whole puzzle will be wrong.

So does anyone else do sudokus on fm-base?

www.websudoku.com

is a good site if you want to get into it its easy to pick up the concept. So try it :D

I started doing them when my mate showed me how :D

I hate Sudoku. Its just a maths game FFS!

told you no one liked it reddders

Redders said:
Introduction

Many puzzlers give it up through sheer frustration (and say "oh its ****", while others become adicted to the thrill of correctly filling in the blank cells on the unique sudoku grid.

How lame:D

It's a game for old people or geeks. I don't see how anyone can enjoy it.

:yikes: WOW I want to play it now because I think it's **** but don't want everyone to think I can't do it. :yikes:

i tried once and i couldnt be assed, maybe if iam bored ill do it..

Tis not a gimps game. I used to do them all the time :D , but dont bother as much now.

Finally someone slightly more sophisticated. :D

I used to try them but gave up because im thick and cant do them

I am thick and i can do them to a certain level.

It isn't something i do religiously, its to fill up time or for when i am on the toilet, but i will be replacing it with a revision book soon. :D

I do them when I'm bored. Only when I'm bored. :/

I got bored of these almost as soon as i started, my maths teacher is always doing them, and then she tries getting us to do them but it doesnt work. There just boring and hard.

there too hard for my simplyfied Little brain, tryed them. but gave up :(

hehe I was actually that bored on new years day round at the folks place that I finished one. It was quite addictive, I'm thinking about doing one now, but maybe thats just because it's the first day back at work. :(