Sugar Daddy for Iphone (FMHi) 2010

MajorMash

Reaction score
Hey all.

So i have been managing Bury for 5 seasons now, and i am yet to unlock the Sugar Daddy achievement. I was just wondering if anyone knew how many Manager Points, League Titles, and Cup Titles are needed for a team of Bury's reputation?

FYI:

I have 2608 manager points.

I have won 2 League Titles, including the Coca Cola League 2 in my first season, and the Premier League title in the 2013/2014 season. Also, I gained successive promotion all the way to the Premier League, starting from my first season.

I have also won 8 Cup Titles, including the Euro Cup twice, the Euro Super Cup twice, Johnson's Paint Trophy, the FA Cup and the League Cup twice.

Thanks,
MajorMash

I have no idea.

I used to play with aldershot, and when I got them to league 1, I took another job offer.
Then I got sugar daddy.

Anyway, you should have pleanty of money if you won the prem.

To be fair it isn't just what you win it is who you sign, your players' morale and your board happiness.

found this online
Sugar Daddy

This places a rich Chairman at the helm of your club who is happy to inject generous sums of money for purchasing new players.
To unlock this bonus content, the user will need to:

• Be at the club for more than 2 years and…
…If the club has a high reputation, to win 4 major cups (e.g. FA Cup and Champions Cup)… or …If the club has a low reputation, to win 3 cups (FA Cup, League Cup, LDV Vans, EURO Cup, Champions Cup).

Absolute ****, it isn't about trophies but more about general play such as transfers/board happiness. I have unlocked it after a big signing once.

Absolute ****, it isn't about trophies but more about general play such as transfers/board happiness. I have unlocked it after a big signing once.

not quite dec as that is what is in the hints and tips section of the fmhi manual ;)

Hint that you have to win things to win it butit isn't that black and white.

is football manager the same on the ipod as on the psp ? and ive managed livingston won 5 league titles the scottish and league cup and 1 championms league and europa league title plus 2 euro super cup titles and ive got 3624 manager points and ive still not got sugar daddy can u give me any advice ?