Suggest a Dream Team in season 2012/2013

gerykhkc

Reaction score
i have a huge transfer budget... hehe... didnt buy any players this season...

any1 play until this season? any world class players you found?

i have got up to this season on my ipswich game

off the top of my head i can think of a few players...

GK - Oscar Ustari
DR - Eduardo Ratinho
DL - Armand Traore
DC - Jack Hobbs
DC - Michel Schmoller
DM - Lucas Biglia/ Antonio Cerrajero
MR - Renato Augusto/ Lewis Young
ML - Andres Guardado/ Marcelo
AMC - Emiliano Vecchio/ Simon Vukcevic
FC - Carlos Vela and Huntelaar is still immense for me...
FC - Nicolas Millan/ Bojan

Antonio Cerrajo, not sure if that's spelt right but he's a DM and on my game he's probably the best on it now.

Patricio Araujo, excellent center back/sweeper with great anticipation.

Andres Guardado, possibly the best left winger there is.

Cristian Benavente, best Attacking midfielder in my opinion.

Alberto Bueno, not as good as Bojan but he's a clinical striker with good pace.

hm.. is it sometime, we might not get the same good players because of the data in each game will generate differently?

in my game nicholas millan retired in twenties. :mad:

Yeh but I think most of the players me and Sherry have mentioned are usually pretty good no matter what. Obviously there'll be exceptions but we know Honey will be able to use his own judgement.

hm.. is it sometime, we might not get the same good players because of the data in each game will generate differently?

in my game nicholas millan retired in twenties. :mad:

he may have been unlucky with injuries on your game as well...so decided to just give up...

Antonio Cerrajo, not sure if that's spelt right but he's a DM and on my game he's probably the best on it now.

I signed him on my latest game when he was about 15 and unattached. I'd had him before on a previous game and he turned out class, but on this game hes absolutely ****. I loaned him out to Notts County who were a feeder club and even they didnt play him. Just shows that some games will generate players differently.

Last edited by a moderator:
he may have been unlucky with injuries on your game as well...so decided to just give up...

hmm. mayb... didnt whether he is injured anot bcoz cant click him after he retired..

Why do you want to ask us for season 12/13? Sure there's plenty of regens and players who have developed well and can fit into your tactics

Yeh but it's also the time when alot of the wonderkids from the start are coming to their peak. 2012 is kind of early to have well developed regens.