dazamfc

Reaction score
I have a few ideas for databases to make but I need lots more so please give me suggestions ASAP as I'm running out of ideas FAST!!!!!!!!!

NOTE: I only want to do the following in the UK-

LEAGUE EXPANDING
NEW LEAGUE STRUCTURE
NEW CLUBS
NEW PLAYERS
ETC

I'm currently doing a ''New English Reveloution Database''

Increase the reputation and finances of the SPL, such as TV revenue, and winning money.

Maybe make it a bigger SPL, and have the divisions below larger, adding teams, such as junior and highland league teams into the football league.

Increase the budgets, reputation and youth facilities of SPL teams, and maybe some lower teams, like Ross County and Livingston, Scottish football would then become a miles better standard

Oh, and maybe clear debts, or just reduce them a bit.

just a premierleague without the top 4 and Man city and Tottenham and holiday for a season and see how the season turns out

just a premierleague without the top 4 and Man city and Tottenham and holiday for a season and see how the season turns out

As you may have saw on the ''Recent Threads'' or ''Editing'' I have a thread called ''The English Football Revolution'' so I am going to finish that first then I will do the one you suggested.

Btw so will that mean the EPL is only a 14 team league or do you want me to move teams up the leagues?

As you may have saw on the ''Recent Threads'' or ''Editing'' I have a thread called ''The English Football Revolution'' so I am going to finish that first then I will do the one you suggested.

Btw so will that mean the EPL is only a 14 team league or do you want me to move teams up the leagues?

yer just leave it as a 14 team league cause then it will mess up all the other english leagues

Could you make the celtic team that reached the euro cup final against porto ?
with the likes of lennon, larsson, Bobo, Thomson ect. ??

A database where everybody has CA 1, PA 2. The regens in the second season will be the greatest players on the planet. Chaos will resume. Cows will run backwards.

It'd be cool and stuff