Nicksears88

Reaction score
O.k first off i have searched around and found similar threads but not one that is the same as this.

Basically i like to read peoples stories and would love to do one myself but i know deep down i wouldn't stick to it and also i don't really have the writing ability to make it interesting for other people to read. So what i wanted to do was make a thread for people to suggest a story they would like to read but either don't have the patience to go all the way with it or don't have the time because of work, school or other commitments and hopefully people who do have the time will pick it up and do that story or be inspired to doo a similar story. I think it would be good because people will know what stories people want to read and the will get more people following. I also think it would be helpful for people who like to make data bases because they would know what database to make for example if someone wanted an Arsène Wenger story someone could create the Japanese league

For example lots of people do stories about Brian Clough who was a great manager but i would like to see an story following a more recent manager e.g

Harry Redknapp: He has managed teams like Bournemouth, West Ham, Portsmouth, Southampton and Tottenham which i think would be a challenge and also make an interesting story.

Martin O'Neil: He has managed teams like Wycombe Wanderers, Norwich City, Leicester City, Celtic and Aston Villa he also managed Grantham Town and Shepshed for people who enjoy being a manager at lower league teams

Other stories i would like to see are future leagues where people take the Time Machine save and pick a team that has fallen from the Premier League to a lower league like League 1 or 2 and take them back to the prem

So please post some stories you would like to follow and see if anyone else thinks they are good and starts them for you.

do a sheffield wednesday one i have'nt seen anyone do one and would like to see how people go on with them as i am a wednesday fan :D

i would love to see less stories to be honest with you. they just bore me now.

I would like to see a story on some lesser known leagues like Australia or Sebia and how that manager makes all the way to managing Barcelona or something

I appreciate the effort you put into this thread, and I hate to be a party pooper, but this is an extract of the story rulebook which evidently you haven't looked at:

3. Pick your own team
Getting sick of all the "who should I be" threads popping up in the FM Story section. Please pick your team and get on with it. If necessary we could open a 'what team should I be' thread, but not at the moment. Any threads currently running will be left, new threads will be affected by this rule.

So, yeah, pick your own XD

I appreciate the effort you put into this thread, and I hate to be a party pooper, but this is an extract of the story rulebook which evidently you haven't looked at:

3. Pick your own team
Getting sick of all the "who should I be" threads popping up in the FM Story section. Please pick your team and get on with it. If necessary we could open a 'what team should I be' thread, but not at the moment. Any threads currently running will be left, new threads will be affected by this rule.

So, yeah, pick your own XD

I did look at the rules but my point is not everyone has time to do a story for themselves and i thought if there was a thread people could see what story people would follow and not make so many that just stop half way through a season. Also it does say i'm not doing any of the stories sorry if i misunderstood them rules