icetorres

Reaction score
Does anyone have suggestions about database size i usually run a game with around 30,000 players, Do you find it more benefical to run it with more? does it make it more enjoyable?

It just gives you more players to scout and choose from. Not exactly more enjoyable, just gives you more of a variety of players to sign.

I always choose a large database, currently running a database with 100k+ players. But that's only because I have a computer that can handle it. If you choose too big a database with a low-end computer, you're likely to become frustrated sooner or later.

I always choose a large database, currently running a database with 100k+ players. But that's only because I have a computer that can handle it. If you choose too big a database with a low-end computer, you're likely to become frustrated sooner or later.

I have a pretty good computer so i might give it a shot, what star rating are you currently with 100k players computer performance wise?

Huge. (get the fix for it).

I usuallly add all players from the continent my team is in, more often than not around the 45,000-60,000 mark.

I have a pretty good computer so i might give it a shot, what star rating are you currently with 100k players computer performance wise?

Can't remember, not in-game at the moment. But I have an i7-4770K and 16gb ram, so it runs pretty fast.

for me I would say it depends on the type of game you are going to play.

If your going to start a game with a top team and likely stay there it would be pointless having more than around 30 - 40000 players.

Having more players to choose from is more beneficial if your playing with a championship type team or lower so as there are more players to unearth that could improve your team