Suggested specs for running FM13 with all leagues loaded?

undertheray

Reaction score
Getting a custom PC, may as well get something sick to load every league in the world!

Anyone with tech knowledge able to throw around some suggestions?

i7
4-8gb DDR3 RAM (1888mhz)
any of the latest graphics cards, at least 1gb DDR5 RAM 258 bit interface (Nvidia cards work best with Intel chipsets!!)
Asus motherboard that supports i7 and the RAM
750w minimum PSU
SSD drive (the biggest one you can get for a relatively good price, then a Seagate Barracuda 2TB)

4 or 8-core processor (more cores means more matches simultaneously processed)
Graphic card is largely irrelevant for FM, onboard graphics will suffice but may not display at the highest level of detail). Radeon 6850s are v.good performance for the price.
8gb RAM (you'll need 64-bit Windows to use the full 8gb, 32-bit can only "see" a max of 4gb minus the memory of your gfx card)
500w PSU should be plenty unless you plan to overlock, use 2 or more gfx cards etc.
SSD - yes, either low capacity (32gb) for a system drive or larger (120gb+) to run OS and programs from. A larger conventional drive (1tb+)can be added as high-capacity storage.

Cant find the thread but a guy posted his specs and a few screengrabs from his fm10 (i think) setup, running all leagues with a lot of players loaded.

He had 8 cores, not sure if this was 4 cores + some clever threading, or 8 genuine cores. He was running 16 gb of ram on a 64 bit system obviously.

Combine that with a decent graphics card and everyones dream is achievable.

I believe AMD do hex cores, so get as many as you can afford, be that 4, 6 or 8. Dont forget raw Ghz are still important, with most decent laptops clocking in just under 3Ghz, you'll want to aim higher than that.