Reaction score
I have been struggling on my llm game in tier 9 :(. The ME is like a grand master chess champion:(. I would feel that there should be a difficulty level on next years edition benefitting both the AI and human player (player choice) by hiding/showing 'some/most/all' player attributes and AI intelligence strength on ME.

I for one, would love it if human attributes were hidden but AI had access to player attributes-so you have to depend entirely on your scouts, but with a much easier ME.

I have been struggling on my llm game in tier 9 :(. The ME is like a grand master chess champion:(. I would feel that there should be a difficulty level on next years edition benefitting both the AI and human player (player choice) by hiding/showing 'some/most/all' player attributes and AI intelligence strength on ME.

I for one, would love it if human attributes were hidden but AI had access to player attributes-so you have to depend entirely on your scouts, but with a much easier ME.

I agree that we shouldn't see any player stats of a kid from.... say..... mongolia, when you or anyone at your club has any knowledge of the area of league. You should have to go and scout an area first i believe.

though i don't think we should have difficulty levels.

If you want difficulty levels, maybe you should have a look at playing "FIFA Manager" instead :/