on what? transfers? tactics? You need a CB and probably I winger to rotate, I got Stefan de Vrij and Bernard, both on last year of their contract so you can get them for about 18 mil US $ each.

on what? transfers? tactics? You need a CB and probably I winger to rotate, I got Stefan de Vrij and Bernard, both on last year of their contract so you can get them for about 18 mil US $ each.

Good advice but I mean tactics. I cant find a possession/tiki taka style yet and the ones I make dont work.

I have a hella basic 4-3-3 with a DM on Standard with retain possession, play out defense and look for overlap and I am undefeated all the way up to February.

When the team is that good the tactic don't really matter as much just make a basic formation and add specific instructions depending on how you want your team to play

I have a hella basic 4-3-3 with a DM on Standard with retain possession, play out defense and look for overlap and I am undefeated all the way up to February.

When the team is that good the tactic don't really matter as much just make a basic formation and add specific instructions depending on how you want your team to play

Whats your goals per match and Possession?