Suggestions for my squad.

ubernathan

Reaction score
Hi, was wondering if you guys had any suggestions for my squad, im in the second season with 167m to spend, i know its alot but my reputation isnt the best. I've tried gettin aguero, ramos and messi, but they rejected, i was thinking i needed another dc. Btw im man city :).
r1zyhs.jpg

You could do with a DC, DR, DL and MR...but i dunno who :p

here are some good young centre backs with amazing potential
sakho - psg
Fazio - sevilla

Thanks, never thought of those two. Wonder if they'll come though.

You need a few more central midfielders, preferably good tacklers so i'd go for Palombo of Sampadoria, or De Rossi and Aquliani of Roma

maybe sign another striker

Owen?

Just tried owen, he's signed a new contract with newcastle :O. Palombo is at inter 24.5m they payed for him.
De Rossi just rejected my praise :(
Got Fazio.
Any suggestions for a left back?

Last edited:
Not sure how too spell his name but Armaund ? from PSG he can also play centre half. Ashley Cole ? Jerremi Mathieu from Toulouse or even the likes of Steven Warnock or Nicky Shorey are good

Hey there, here is my set up:

GK: Hart/Schmeichel
DC: Cáceres/Kompany
DL: Roberto Carlos/Gooré
DR: Jagielka/Zabaleta
DM: Veloso/Polombo
MC: Hamsik/Johnson
ML: Robinho/Petrov
MR: S.W.P/Arshavin
ST: Pandev/Jo
ST: Balotelli/Hulk

Veloso is great, fantastic stats and one of the best DM's in the game, and he actually wanted to come to Man City, although I can see you have Fernandes there.

As Leicester4Life said, Sakho and Fazio would be great additions to your squad, especially Fazio as DC.

As good as Roberto Carlos and Gooré are playing for me, they were only cheap transfers in the need to replace Garrido as he wanted to leave, so I would recommend

Hamsik was someone I bought as I needed a good MC to replace Johnson, as he is quite average, and despite Middlesbrough's countless bid's in January's transfer window, he would not accept their contracts! Although, I have yet to receive any good return from so far, but time will tell what he has to offer my squad.

Balotelli is someone I would class in high regard, has had a good return for me, he cost about 15mil I think and is certainly a wonderkid, and by that I mean a good one that you can actually play now, not wait 4 seasons for them to become reasonable.

You seem to be set for a right back, Richards is great (although I got a good deal for him from Barcelona so I sold up and bought a cheaper equivalent as the first half of my (first) season was quite poor, to improve in other areas.

What formation are you running?

Sign Juan Manuel Vargas (D/WBL/ML). He have crossing 20 and corners 17 while he speed is 17.
Yury Zhirkov (WB/AML) or Monzon (WBL) as your left side.
Thiago Silva (D/DM) and he's partner is Fazio that you bought early.
Balotelli as your winger and striker. He's freekick is amazing.
Bought Veloso or Palombo.
David Silva (AMRL). Good player from Valencia or David Villa, a World Class Striker.

i think you should try to sign Matias Cahais. i'm in my 3rd season with Real Madrid and his tackling is 18, marking is 17 and heading in 17. his physical is amazing as well as his physical is all 16. his jumping and strength is 18...

Maybe Joe Mattock at Leicester a future England left back. it would be a gamble though.

i'm not sure about this player because he might be a regen but try Robbie-Lee Crawford he plays for Glentoran and on my game he is a potential leading star for any Premiership team.

if u can't get him then try Tamas Kadar from Newcasatle

Keirrison, a good striker with bags of potential.

Thanks for all your replies, as for my formation, im running a 4-4-2, pretty basic, but has gotten me 2nd in the prem first season, won the fa cup, and the euro cup :D.
Arsenal running the show, as usual, with almost 100 points last season, only won them on penners. Gelson has been my best midfielder by far for some reason. Just check that juan manuel vargas guy and he seem very capable to replace garrido :D. That Cahais looks very good might enquire.

lodrik cana. dm/cb from marsille i think.
also, if you can, buy luis fabiano. scores goals alot!

try getting joao moutinho, miguel veloso, javi martinez, urby emanuelson, gonzola higuian, franco zuculini, ezequiel garay, hatem ben arfa that should help

for me u have a very inexperienced side, u should probably buy Arshavin and play him untill the likes of Wilshere develop......and i would also suggest u Lavezzi, he has worked wonders for me at Chelsea......

why dont u try a 107m Kaka bid.....i would have tried if i had that much money at Chelsea........

Last edited: